~You're free to go~

-Tyler's POV-

"Easy, Tyler." Mom slowly pulled me up by my upper arms. I slowly sat up as Josh moved my legs to the side so they were dangling off the bed. The doctor told me I could walk around if I wanted to. It was my second day being in here, awake.

Jenna left last night because she had to go home. Mom had only left once to go home and change, she also went to Josh's to get him clothes and his phone. Dad had came earlier today to see me, he looked disappointed in me which really hurt. Josh had only left me to go to the bathroom or to eat. He brought a girl named McKenna here yesterday, she was really nice. I learned that she was a college student in Arizona and after she graduated she planned to be a therapist.

I sighed when I finally managed to get my feet on the ground. I slowly stood up, Josh supporting me. My legs were wobbly but I managed to stand up, leaning against Josh.

He slowly began to walk around the room, making sure I could keep up. Mom watched from her chair with a smile.

"Ready to go out into the hallway? Maybe to the cafeteria?" Josh asked, stopping at my bed, picking me up and sitting me on the edge.

"No, not in this thing." I made a face at the stupid hospital gown, picking up a bit of the fabric that was covering my legs.

"Oh, I brought you some sweatpants and a shirt from home. It should be okay for you should change into this." My mom placed the outfit onto my bed beside me.

I graciously smiled and slowly stood up, Josh quickly supporting me. We walked to the bathroom and I shooed him out.

"I can change, Josh. I'll be fine." I told him.

"You can't move your arms without feeling any pain. I'm helping you." He said in a final tone, stepping into the small bathroom. He closed the door and carefully lifted the gown over my head, being careful to not touch my arms. I felt a blush come onto my cheeks at the fact he was now seeing me in only my underwear.

He grabbed the sweatpants and told me to lift my leg so I could put it in the pant leg. He did the same for the other leg and pulled them up to my waist.

"You know," Josh began eying me. "You could always go out shirtless. It's pretty attractive." He slid his finger down the middle of my chest, all the way down to the string of my sweatpants. Butterflies erupted in my stomach at the feel of his finger lightly skimming my stomach.

I grabbed his hand and simply shook my head, he just let out a light laugh.

He then proceeded to carefully lift my arms and slip on the thankfully long sleeved shirt. I didn't want anybody to see my bandaged arms.

Josh pecked my lips before pulling away with a smile, "All done."

"Thanks, Jishwa." I said, leaning back against him.

He smiled at the nickname and we walked out of the bathroom. Mom followed us out of the hospital room and into the hall. I didn't like hospitals, most people in here were sad, the others were happy.

We made it to the elevator and I quickly got used to walking again, slightly easing off of Josh but still using him for support. Once we were downstairs we walked to the cafeteria and found a table to sit at. Josh made me sit down while he went to go get my food for me.

I sighed sitting at the table. Josh smiled before kissing my forehead and leaving me at the table alone. Mom went to go find something to eat as soon as we came in here. I sighed and looked down at my arms, which were covered by my shirt sleeves but I knew what was under the sleeves.

I moved one arm, ignoring the slight pain, pulling my shirt sleeve up. My bandages had been changed again so there was no more blood but it hurt really badly when you touched my arms. The bandaged part.