back story chapter 1

6 year old you

"Calab wheres mommy and daddy" you say sobbing as the police man leaves your front porch over hearing the conversation they had. Calab turns twords you and spoke in a very weak voice and said "they are with grandpa ,now and they are safe , you will understand when you are older okay (y/n)" "okay Calab " you agree with him and hug Calab with your tiny little arms he hugs back and you went back over to the TV and finish watching spongebob squarepants. then Calab  starts to phone your grandmother but what Calab didn't know was that you did under stand you might be six but you knew what was going on.you sneak to the other room where Calab was talking to your grandmother Lorrie. he was gonna tell her what happend, he sat on the chair that was in the den and spoke in a calm quiet voice so i would not hear him, "hello grandma yes i good umm... earlier today a police man came to the  house and he, yes ,yes i'm okay and (y/n) is too but, he came to the house and said that earlier today, mom and dad are not gonna be coming home, because...." Calab took a long deep breath and spoke again "because their plane crashed and .... "he was gonna finish his sentence but before he could a waterfall of tears  came down on his face "theydiedalongwith73otherpassengersontheplane", he tried to finish the sentence but failed again trying to calm down for a second then spoke "one of the engines was not working so they crashed into the side of the mountain on there way back from Hawaii okay i will tell her  love you bye see you soon love you" Calab hangs up and sits there trying to think of what all happend and if this is real he repeat to himself wake up wake up wake up please wake up you trot over to him and try to calm him down and grab the box of tissue and wipe his tears away but more keep streaming down his face  you spoke to him a sassy voice "hey there mister i'm trying to wipe these salty crusty tears away from your eyes and more keep coming you better stop right now and i mean it!" he chuckled at your comment "i just cant believe they're actually gone" he says  Calab looks out the window and just stares at nothing  while you play with his hoodie sleeve. You were only six and Calab is 13 , and he flinched every time you kinda pull u his sleeve ,he was being bullied at school and you told him that you were gonna beat up the bullies one day you then see a tiny scar on the bottom of his palm you flip his hand over palm up with Calab not noticing and quickly pull his sleeve up to reveal multiple tiny  scars all over his wrists Calab quickly gets up me falling off his lap hitting the floor with a huge thud ,Calab didn't hesitate to pick me up and hold he in his arms, swaddling me like a baby saying sorry for making me fall, I cuddled up to his chest almost falling asleep in his arms then, the front door opens, it was grandma Calab put me down so i could go hug grandma she gave me a huge hug and told me to go pack my suit case with all my clothes, and so i did running up the step jumping up in the air stepping on the last step sprinting twords my room packing all my clothe into my navy blue suitcase that I got from under my bed. once i was done i carried the suitcase down the stairs hearing the wheels of  the suitcase hit the step behind me as i drag it all the way to the last step, waiting down stairs was grandma looking at old pictures of mom and dad that were hanging on the wall in the den living room and kitchen ,as she walked she touched each picture reminding her of all the memories the pictures held inside them she noticed you at the stairs holding your favorite stuffed animal of a owl in a red jacket black pants and a tag on his foot that says " what do you call a magic owl whooodini"

 once i was done i carried the suitcase down the stairs hearing the wheels of  the suitcase hit the step behind me as i drag it all the way to the last step, waiting down stairs was grandma looking at old pictures of mom and dad that were hanging ...

A/N this is just the beginning i will post a new chhapter  wee had 740 words YAYYYYYYYY thank you so much for the love and support  i will see you guys in the next chapter stay awesome dripdrops  bhaiiiiiiiiiiiii love you