back to school bullies

(y/n) pov                                                                                                                                                                                      *haaaa* you sigh as you get up from your bed knowing what today is,it's Monday and you gotta go back to school with all the people you know and hate wooohooo you HAD a friends until one day you lost him he didn't die he just lost his memory and now doesn't remember you that well  he just remembers your voice when you sing you guys were best friends forever but now you cant stand each other you guys could not even stay in the same room as him only because he was the reason that your best friend committed suicide because of the bullying she cant go to heaven and move on until he changes his ways so thats your job his name was Evan but now his friends call him vanoss. 

(time-skip after your shower because i'm just like that)  

i get out of the shower and run to grab a towel then you look down at your wrist from last night some cuts from your razor  you check you gold watch your dad left for you when your parents died i put on a black skater skirt, a black and white striped shirt grey bennie and a blue jean jacket  with it then threw on  my mask, your mask looks like a galaxy with stars on (i will get to the part to why you have a mask). then all of a sudden i hear a loud crash and i walk in my closet and grab my penny board and quietly creep down stairs i see my  grandma and my grandmas deaf foster child Frankie  in the hallway with worried looks on there faces i put my finger on my lips signaling them to be quiet then i walk into the kitchen to see a man turned around reaching for a pate from  the top shelf i hit him in the back with my penny board "OWW!!

 the man turns around and says "thats how you treat your brother jeez" "calab  hiii ahhhhhh your back from collage" you run up to calab and bear hug him" i missed you aggghhhhhh"  "cant breathe y/n" sorry i have to go to school bye you gave him a quick hug and said bye to them and put some music on and rode to school on your penny board and your horns under neath started giving you a headache then all of a sudden you see vanoss and his crew behind you running after you but your  headache started getting  worse "fuuuuuuuuck" you scream falling off your penny board  on to the road  where vanoss and his crew grew closer you get up feeling dizzy so you look around for your penny board and then look back vanoss and his crew were almost here shit you said jumping back on your penny board and jumped off and ran into school into your first class.

(time skip to lunch)     

i sat by myself at one if the lunch tables(the kids eat lunch outside) eating an apple while drawing a picture of my mom before she died until someone came up to me and was looking over my shoulder at my drawing  then  all of a sudden water was being poured over my mothers face thats when i knew exactly who it was i turned around and balled my fist' standing up to face him it was vanoss and his crew my face turned a dark red and i could feel a slight sting on my face vanoss slapped me that's when i had enough everyone was starring oohing at what vanoss did  i stood in the middle of where the tables circle around with trash cans in the middle i kicked the trash cans outta the way and shouted "YOU WANNA FIGHT MOTHER FUCKER LETS GO"

 i knew how to fight because ever since my mom and dad died my grandma signed me up for kick boxing, wrestling, lifting at the gym, and boxing i still go sometimes after school on Fridays. vanoss stepped twords me and hit me in the gut i flinched a little and then let out a little chuckle and threw a mean upper cut vanoss tumbled  then started to walk away i walked not even a step then vanoss said "whore thats why your parents left you" you told all the other kids your parents left you with your grandma so you could have a better life

 i felt tears prickle my eye then i kicked my leg backwards and hit vanoss in the jaw all of a sudden everything went red i turned back around and the rest of his gang were if fighting stance nogla and wilcat came at me one on the left the other on the right i was holding them back one in each hand they were giving all there strength finally i let go and pushed my body forward they hit each other in the head there bodies lying on the ground next to each other i then pushed off of wildcats back then jumped lifting upp my mask whistling really loud for Thor my very well trained attack dog pit bull then i landed onto basicallys shoulders and put him in a head lock back wards i was Thor come running hopping over the fence of the school with drool coming from his mouth but guess what  grandma and calab and Frankie were following behind him my feet touching the ground i pull him over my shoulder and slam his body onto the ground someone was holding me with my arm behind my back i turn around and see the principle with my grandma with Thor on his metal chain and calab holding me back i fell to the floor holding my head it hurt like hell from what happened he picked me up and  he whispered in my ear "i will high five you after" "NOW WHO STARED THIS" principal graham yelled every one point there fingers at vanoss and his gang  giving me death stares.

"for your actions i have called your parents and guardians" Mr. graham said glaring at me with my grandma standing while i was in a chair " they should arrive any minute" Mr graham said looking at his watch  then grandma leaned close to my ear and said "if you have a good answer to why you beat up those boys you wont be in trouble" "okay" i whisper back then bursting through the doors was the parents of all the boys is my Evan okay one mom said holding vanoss' head with her arms the mothers of the boys all cradling their son i looked at each mom

noglas mom had a thick irish accent her hair was a dark brown almost black with chocolate brown eyes nogla and his mother looked very much a like then i looked at basicallys mom had a little bit darker skin than basically did she wore nice clothes like she just came back from a meeting of some sort she was rubbing basicallys back because of what happen i looked at delirious' mom she wore blue mom jeans an apron like she was cleaning the house or something with bruises and cuts on her legs and arms she also had a black eye my thoughts were interrupted by Mr. graham clearing his throat

 "i have called you here today to talk about your children they got into a fight at lunch today" the mother had the jaws to the floor once they heard that "ms (Y/N) could you please tell us what happend" "okay... so i was eating an apple at one of the lunch tables drawing a picture of my mother by myself and someone was looking over my shoulder at the drawing then water was being poured over my drawing and i got really mad and i turn to see vanoss and his 'gang' vanoss slapped me"

i lifted up my mask a little so that they could see the mark vanoss fist bumped wildcat then they got smacked in the back of he head by there moms and i said you wanna fight lets go so vanoss punched me in the gut and after that i could only see red " "has this bullying happend before"" yes on many occasions" "okay okay i have a solution you guys will be handcuffed starting next week from 10am to 2pm until you guys can get along this will help for you guys get to know each other Mrs L/n is that okay" "yes it is' you will have to be handcuffed and spend the rest of the day with yn after 2pm you will spend the night at her house and you will not be able to leave till the next day and you will be suspended for the rest of the week for the fight at lunch i will send you an email on what the schedule will be i have your time of what days you work i will see you guys on monday."