Chapter 1

Hey so this is my first "story" so let's hope it goes well..lol. Disclaimer you should probably read the whole first chapter.

Hi my name is Tris "pedrad" well since I got married it's Tris Eaton now, I was born in Daultless, I have two siblings my older brother zeke and my twin brother Uriah, and I am 70 years old and about to jump.

"Toby,are you ready to go" I said, "yeah" says Toby.Toby puts on his shoes and we are about to leave the house when I turn around to just look at my house, this is the last time I will ever see this place again. I look at the walls I remember painting them it feels like just yesterday, and I look at all the couch and the chairs, we used to have a lot more things but since we are leaving everything has been put into boxes, The only real things left out is pictures.wow I really had a great life I think to my self, and with that I turn around grab the door knob and walk out the door.

Knock knock knock, the last person we are saying goodbye to today is Zeke, he knows what is happening today ,he's known for a long time."Hey trissy" Zeke says "hi zekey-poo" I say in a sing-song voice "I was just coming to say goodbye" i said "I know you were Tris" he says

We were taking about our lives and somehow got to when I was 14 years old and Zekes choosing ceremony."yeah" I said "it feels just like yesterday" "it really does.......

Beep beep beep ,urggg I don't want to go to school today, oh wait I don't have to go to school it's Zekes choosing ceremony, yesss I think to my self. I rolled out of bed and I mean by roll out of bed I mean I literally rolled out of bed, and when I fell I made a big thud and Uriah walked in very sleepily and said "Tris what are doing in here" then he looks down at me on the floor and starts laughing his butt off "uricorn be quiet we don't want to wake up Zeke , we still have to prank him" I say "oh yeah how could I forget, they don't call us the pedrad twins for nothing" Uriah says.

We both tip toe into Zekes room,get on each sides of his bed and hold a side of a bucket, filled with very very cold water. "1..2..3" we both whisper-yell and dump the water on his head. Zeke shoots out of bed and looks at us, we drop the bucket we were holding and run to our rooms.

I come out of my room wearing a black crop top with ripped black skinny jeans and combat boots with my golden blonde hair in two Dutch braids.

Zeke takes one look at me and says "not happening" I look up at him and make a face but my mom comes in and tells him that I am aloud to wear what I am wearing and I am old enough to choose my own outfits."fine" he said while dragging out the E.

Me and uriah jump on the train with ease, considering we were doing it since we were six."so...who do you think will jump first , obviously besides me and uricorn, over here" "I think it will be a erudite" says Marlene (aka my best friend) "well, I says it's going to be a candor" says Lynn and shau. "Well" i say and drag out the word "I think it's going to be a stiff " "Tris are you feeling ok, oh no I think she is eating the bread over in amity" says Uriah and Uriah starts shaking my shoulders back and forth and yelling "are you in there tris" but stops because I slapped him."ow" he mutters. And then we all start laughing and didnt stop until someone yelled it was time to jump.

We all sit down, usually Zeke and Shau. Usually sit with us but since they are choosing that can't sit over here.The ceremony starts and I almost fall sleep until I hear "Zeke pedrad" then I pick my head up and then start thinking what if he doesn't choose daultless ,how will we live without him, but just as I finish that thought I hear the sizzle of the coals, and see him walk off the stage and everyone is cheering."yayyyy" I say and jump into his arms, and then I start to hear cat calls and I yell into the crowd "he is my brother you idiots".

I am looking up at all the people choosing and I hear the name "Tobias Eaton" I don't think much of it until I look back up and see him cut his hand and drip the blood into the coals. As he walks off the stage everyone stares until I start slowly clapping and soon enough everyone starts to clap.

"The train is coming" someone yells all the dauntless start running but the transfers just standing there. I go over and tell them that If they want to be dauntless they better start running, and they do.

Once inside the train I look around and see all the transfers made it, I make my way over to one in particular transfer, the stiff. "Hey, I am tris" I say and extend a hand towards him, he looks down at me, and I realize what deep beautiful blue eyes he has.wow. " hi tris, I am to.. actually I don't care what you call me, new life new name"  he says "ok then I will just call you stiff for now....

How was it? Was it good? Lol this is all new to me I have never wrote before.I think next chapter I will put the dialogue a little differently so it's easier to see, and if there's any spelling mistakes I'm still sorry I'm like a terrible speller. Anyway if you are wondering this chapter is about 1000 words.

Bye stay brave