Optimus Prime x Livewire: Third Child?

I'm gonna start adding titles to the Oneshots!

Request by: Primes_Sparkmate

Oc: Livewire, Cybertronian Femme

Bot: Optimus Prime, Bayverse

Enjoy!

~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~

Livewire watched her two children play together, smiling as they laughed and smiled, enjoying each other's company. As she watched her kids, she thought about how small they were when they were born. How delicate and adorable they were. Don't get her wrong, she still things her children are adorable, she just wished time would slow down. She missed holding them and rocking them to sleep.

Then randomly she though about having a third child. Optimus and her were at a good pace and having g a third child wouldn't be so bad. Would it? She then grew nervous. What if Optimus didn't want another child? She knew he loved there kids and would do anything g for them, but what about having a new family member...

She was never good at this. Never good at asking Prime for something or asking him questions in general. He was already so busy. Would a third child be to much to handle for him?

Livewire's mind raced with worried thoughts. The more she though about having a third child, the more she wanted it to happen. Her two children were old enough now to understand and she was sure they would be fine with having another sibling to play with. As she continued to think she saw her kids getting tired. She knew they were at the age to not even have a nap time, but they liked it and she didn't complain.

"Sleepy are we?" She said smiling.

Daybringer, one of her kids, nodded. Her second child, Nightshot, nodded as well. Livewire smiled and held her kids to there room, tucking them in their beds on their berths. She shut there light off and closed there door. She went back to the room they were originally in and started picking up their toys. Then her mind went back to having a third child and concerns for what Optimus would think.

As she picked up the toys, she heard heavy footsteps. She gulped lightly as she heard Optimus enter the room.

"Where are the children?" He asked her gently, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her.

Livewire smiled, "Napping."

She heard Optimus chuckle, making her giggle. She untangled herself from him, to finish putting away the toys. Once she was done, she looked up at him with a smile, though Optimus gave her a different look.

"What is wrong?" He asked her suddenly.

Livewire gave him a look and shrugged, "Nothing. Just... Thinking is all."

"Thinking about what?"

Livewire grew nervous. She shook her head quickly and walked up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling her face close to his. She gave him a 'smile'.

"You..." She whispered lightly.

She saw Optimus give her one of his rare smirks and it made her body tingle. Optimus wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her even closer, burying his face in her neck, nibbling her back cables gently.

"How long has it been since you the laid the children down for a nap?" He asked.

Livewire hummed, "Just a few minutes ago."

Optimus nodded, "Enough time..." He mumbled.

He picked Livewire up, carrying her over to their shared berthroom. Livewire giggled as she was placed on the berth gently, getting light kisses on on her neck cables. Optimus smiled. Livewire cupped his face gently and brought his lips to hers. Optimus kissed back with no hesitation and placed his hands on her hips. Livewire let go of the kiss, frowning.

Her mind starting racing with thoughts. What she got sparked? And he didn't want the child... She started to worry and that caused Optimus to be concerned.

"Livewire. Sweetspark what is-"

Livewire looked up at him and shook her head, bringing his face closer to hers again to kiss him. This time he did kiss back with some hesitation, mostly because he knew something was wrong. Livewire thanked Primus he kissed back and soon felt his hands caressing her body. He slide his hands along her frame gently, kissing her softly. Soon his lips left her and started going down her jawline, towards her neck.

Livewire whimpered slightly when he bit her neck cables gently. Then she felt his hands move to her armor, watching him take it of gently. He caressed her now nude metal body, making her moan at his touches. Livewire took off his lower armor, letting his hardened spine be released. Optimus jumped slightly when Livewire started stroking his metal member lightly, but soon let out a grunt of pleasure.

Livewire lifted her helm and whispered to him, "Please... I want you inside me..." She said gently.

Optimus nodded and climbed on there berth, sitting between her legs. He spread them apart and looked down at her valve, seeing it was already wet for him. He gently grabbed his spike and inserted the tip inside Livewire.

Livewire gasped and gripped the edges of the berth, her breathing g quickening as his spike entered her more. Once his spike was fully emerged inside her valve, she let out a whimper, wanting him to move. Optimus did just that, thrusting his spike in and out of her at a slow pace. Livewire moaned, but not to loudly, fearing her children would hear.

But, then he started going faster. She just couldn't control some of the loud moans that left her mouth. As she tried to control her moaning, she though about her children and then thought about having a third child. Why did she have to think about this while her and Optimus were making love? Just why?

She tried to not make eye contact, but that was a little hard since his spike was driving her valve crazy. Optimus noticed she seemed out of it and went a little faster, but she still had that look in her eyes. He was about to stop and ask her what was wrong again, but never got the chance to.

"O-Optimus-" She tried saying through her moans, "I-I want t-to have-" She was cut off when she moaned loudly when he hit that right spot, "Another ch-child...." She finally said it.

Optimus froze, making Livewire panic. Abort! Abort mission! Was all she thought as she sat up quickly. Optimus was now confused at that point, wondering why she seemed so nervous to tell him that. Livewire sat up and just sat on the edge of the birth, her helm in her hands. Optimus stayed where he was, but turned his head to look at her. After a minute of thinking he got the memo.

This is why she had been acting so weird. He thought while giving her a sympathetic look. He moved closer to her and soon wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. He then smirked as he whispered,

"Shouldn't we continue sweetspark? The third child is waiting with Primus to be with us in the future..."

Livewire's helm snapped up and she smiled at her sparkmate. Gosh she loved that mech. Optimus had her lay down again, then pushed his spike inside her still wet valve. Livewire moaned and was not expecting him to go faster. She covered her mouth with one of her hands, knowing her moaning would be to loud and her children would definitely hear her.

Optimus went faster maki g her head spin and soon she felt her whole body shake under the powerful overload she was having. Optimus soon released after, but left his spike inside her, wanting all his fluids inside her valve. Livewire smiled gently and pulled Optimus into a kiss.

"Thank you..." She whispered.

Optimus only smiled and kissed the top off her helm, holding her close to him. 

"Your welcome sweetspark."

////

Sorry for the errors!