Chapter 6

The rest of the week went on my period stops yesterday it was now Friday football game day I was excited. I got the school colors blue and white. Jade got me some shirts that they sold at the school. I had one for Zach and one for Emilio he was going to go get Jade and they where gonna go meet us there.

I put dots on my face and fixed my makeup a bit then I put on my outfit

(Just instead of the black top it's a Blue school shirt with a big R on it)

I was waiting on Zach to tell me he was here. I walked out of my room when I got the text from Zach "hey Logan imma gonna head out now" I said he nodded "okay be careful" he said and took out some money "here if you wanna get something to eat" he gave it to me "thank you" I smiled "bye!!" I left and went to zach I had brought my paint and the shirt for him.

"Hey" I smiled getting in "Hey you ready?" He asked and I nodded "also I have some face paint and a school shirt for you" I smiled he chuckled "alright then" he smiled and drove to the school.

When we got there he took off his shirt and put on the school shirt I blushed and then I put some face paint on him he stared at me I smiled "there you go" I fixed it up a bit and then put the paints away.

"Should we get going then" he said "yeah Jades already in line" I nodded and got out and waited for him he came over and took my hand in his I smiled looked ahead I glanced over at him he was also smiling when I found Jade we went over to her "Jadeee" I smiled "Lizzz" she hugged me "Hola Emilio" I hugged him "Hey Liz" he hugged back "Zach his is Emilio, Emilio this is Zach" they shook hands and exchanged hellos.

When we got in we got to the student section and we stood on the bench. We cheered and all of that we sang along to the songs the DJ played. There was 10 seconds left our team had the ball and they guy ran he jumped over the other team and scored the touchdown everyone yelled and true there pompoms up in the air the students sang the school anthem we just went side to side since Zach Emilio and I didn't know it.

After everyone went onto the field Zach and i took some pictures and I posted one on Instagram