Chapter 7

This whole fude between Logan and Jake lasted for about a month or 2 but they eventually made up and they did a song together. Anyways I've been doing online school and I like it way more Jade is dating Emilio. And Zach and I are going 2 months strong he takes me out on dates when he can. But right now I'm at the boys house I'm going to meet Christina today.

"I'm back!" Corbyn yelled and I sat on the couch with my head laying on Zach's lap they walked in and she said hi to all the boys I stood up "Hey I'm Lizbeth I'm Zach's girlfriend" I hugged her " Hi I'm Christina nice to meet you" she hugged back "finally another girl" she chuckled. Her and I got to know each other and I already love her we talked in till Jack came in "I'm bored!! Let's go to Disneyland!" Jack said " ooohhh yesss" I said and looked at Zach "I'm down" he nodded and everyone agreed.

I went and changed in Zach's room since I keep extra clothes here just in case

I put my air forces back on and came back downstairs and we left. I also texted Logan and told him.

~ Disneyland~

When we got there we went through security and we got our one day passes for both parks. We went the side where the castle is I walked hand in hand with Zach I smiled looking around. He pulled me towards a little stand "pick some ears" he smiled at me "okay I will if you get some Mickey Ears" I said and he nodded and I come some Minnie ears and he got Mickey ears he paid for them.

We waited for the others to finish paying for there ears or hats. After they bought there things we went walked towards the castle and I literally had the biggest smile on my face I've never been to Disneyland before "if you like this one so much then we should take a trip to the one in Florida" Zach whispered in my ear and I looked at him and pecked his lips.

"I'm so excited!!" I squealed and gave my phone to Christina and asked her to take a picture of Zach and I in-front of the Cinderella's castle. "How are we going to do it?" He asked "umm how about we turn around and I lean my head on your shoulder?" I said and he nodded we got in our positions and waited for Christina to say done when she did she gave me her phone and I took pictures for her and Corbyn the the boys took a group picture.

After it was just Christina and I. After our little photo session we walked through the castle and went on all the rides we could.

~ Few Hours later~

After we went on all the rides on Magic-kingdom we went over to California Adventure we ate there and then head to the rides. The boys pulled us towards Tower of Terror. I heard screaming from the outside and looked at the boys "oh hell nah!" I stopped making Zach stop he laughed "come on babe it's not that bad it's fun" he pulled me when I didn't start walking he picked me up and got in line "Zach!" I gripped into his shirt and the others laughed.