Behind the Scenes

세븐틴: Behind the Scene

Seventeen members were preparing for their 3-day concert dedicated to their precious Carats. They were all busy with their schedules that they often skipped meals or lacked sleep; nevertheless, they stayed positive and happy for their fans who were waiting patiently for their performance that was about to happen just a few days more. S.coups was the one who were in charge of managing the members' schedule; moreover, he was the one who would looked after the members. Meanwhile, Jeonghan sees to it that everyone was in good shape so he was in charge of taking good care of his dongsaengs.

Their concert was getting closer and some of the members started to feel sick due to their busy schedule. The8 and Dino got a fever, while, Vernon had a cold. The members and the staffs were all worried about them. The hyungs looked after them and Mingyu was the one who cooked porridge for them. The three younger ones stayed on their bed to have a good rest while the others were still busy with practicing their program for the concert.

Three days before the performance, they were all filled with anxiety; nevertheless, their excitement kept them up. That's the reason why they were doing their best to give their beloved fans a one of a kind performance. It was almost dawn and they were all exhausted. They took their shower one by one and called it a day. They went to their rooms and slept.

There was one time that they just wanted to sleep but they needed to master some minor revisions first before laying down. On the corner of their practice room, Wonwoo was seated quietly, and it was evident that his skin was so pale making Jeonghan notice him. He went near him and asked him affectionately what was wrong. Only to find out that Wonwoo was currently suffering from an acute gastritis again. He was so concerned that he called their reliable leader, S.coups, to rush him to the hospital; however, Wonwoo refused. He insisted to stay home and rest. Likewise, he promised to call them if ever he couldn't take the pain anymore. Mingyu provided him his medicine and Joshua was the one who told their agency about it. Jeonghan was really worried about him and volunteered himself to look after Wonwoo.

S.coups:

Just call us whenever you need us.

Jeonghan:

I will.

Jeonghan stayed by Wonwoo's side and aided him what he needed. He tried to feed him but he was not in the mood to eat. There were times that Wonwoo woke up because of severe pain that he had to vomit numerous times. Jeonghan woke Seungcheol and talked to him about Wonwoo's condition. They both decided to bring him to the hospital. Coups instructed Joshua to look after the kids while they were away. While Jeonghan assisted Wonwoo to stand up.

S.Coups talked to Joshua privately.