Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Edward Marcel Styles P.O.V

"I'm Dr. Lukewood and I've been looking after you for the last hour or so along with my intern here, Marcel."

I was so confused. The last thing I remember is walking out of the house, getting in a fight with Dan, heaps of people yelling then, nothing. Why was I in a white room with cords coming out of my skin? Why was I in a room with a doctor and.... myself? Yeah I know he wasn't actually me but he looked just as if he was a nerdy version of me before my tats and stuff. Marcel? That name was familiar. Oh wait that's just my middle name nothing special other than the fact that you don't really hear that name much.
"Son, with your permission I would like my intern to take over." I looked to the doctor then back at Marcel. That is what his name was right? I didn't hear it wrong did I?
Marcel had walked over to the other side of the room and was whispering into his phone. Looks like he must be a popular nerd or something. I wonder how old he is.
"Marcel, what are you doing? Call people in your own time." Dr Lukewood said following my gaze. "S-sorry sir. The officer asked m-me to ring him," Marcel spoke showing his now black screened phone.
As they talked I had found my bed remote. I lifted the back up so I was sitting up. My side ached like hell and I was sort of numb. When they both looked at me I nodded my approval that it was okay for him to leave and Marcel took over.
He smiled at me then to Marcel while grabbing a document and strutting out of the room.
"H-hi," Marcel stuttered, sitting in the chair next to my bed and dragging it forward so we were close enough to talk.
"Where am I?" I asked calmly noticing that the intern was nervous himself.
"Y-you're at St. Kappa's p-private hospital."
"Why?" I sheepishly said, knowing the obvious answer was that stupid Mrs. Duxson called the fucking cops.
"Well, what I've overheard was that the police department got an anonymous called suspecting child abuse. They sent special agents to hide out the front of your house and report back to the police if they suspected foul play. You walked out and they had clear vision on the man abusing you. He was arrested at the scene and he punched you hard enough to knock you out. You have had x-rays to reveal 7 broken ribs. You have also undergone surgery to remove one that was digging into your lung," he said confidently forgetting to stutter.
"What's your name?" I said looking away and eyeing the ceiling finding a very interesting black dot.
"M-my name?" the question must of been unusual. I nodded.
"My name is Marcel," he confirmed.
"No. I meant your full name. That includes middle names."
"I sh-should be asking you that. Y-your patient's details aren't very helpful."
I was a little annoyed because I had asked him first but I know he was just doing his job. Maybe he has a bad name like Marcel Monica Flower or something. Yikes. If I had a name like that I'd flip out. I started to smirk guessing his name. He must have seen it.
"What?" He said staring at me with strangely familiar green eyes.
"Nothing. If you really want to know my name you have to tell me yours first."
He gulped nervously, "I-I n-need to know your n-name for m-medical reasons."
"Well, if people need to know mine I won't tell until I know yours. Remember I asked you first," I turned and looked at him. He looked like he was weighing his options.
As I stared at him I noticed something very faint on his face. Then again. They were everywhere. Very small I'm even surprised I saw it. It was a....a makeup smudge. He was wearing makeup! And it looked professionally done! OMG. Please god don't let him be gay. I'm not against gays it's just he is so close to me and we're alone. That sounds really rude and I'm sorry for that but I can't really explain what I mean.
"H-harry Styles," he whispered so softly I almost missed it. He was looking down twiddling his thumbs.
"What?" I was really confused. Why did he randomly say one of the world's youngest pop star's name?
"My name. My name is Marcel Harry Styles," he spoke slowly looking up. That was a huge coincidence. His name was practically the same as the world famous singer Harry Edward Styles.
Wait a moment.
Harry Edward Styles
Edward Marcel Styles
Marcel Harry Styles.

Styles

That can't be a coincidence. Can it? Of course it is. I am an orphan and both Harry and Marcel live with their own happy families as far as I know.

"Are you going to tell me your name now?" Marcel said taking out a pen ready to fill in some blanks.
I groaned silently to myself. "Marcel Styles."

"What?" he looked up from the book like I just called his name. Oh sorry. Mind blank. That is his name he must think I want to ask him something.
"No, umm sorry. My name is Edward Marcel Styles. Coincidence right?"
He slowly wrote it in then looked up at me with knitted eyebrows.
"Marcel, Lachlan and Veronica! Come here!" a ladies voice bellowed through the halls.
"I er.... have to go. P-please fill this in," he passed me the papers as he got up. He walked out then popped his head back in. "With the correct information."
How did he know me so well?