How to convince a squish to slow down.

Jongin stands up from his spot on the floor, his body stretching from his previously cramped state. He turns and smiles, watching the steady breathing of the small man he had slipped away from. Kyungsoo lays there, curled up into the millions of blankets Jongin had set out as a makeshift pallet in the corner of his studio. Jongin made this sort of 'bed' because he usually clocks out here on creative binge nights; when everything flows so naturally that by the end of it he's so exhausted, the very idea of dragging his ass home makes him want to cry.

Jongin hasn't really left his studio in over a week. Even Chanyeol had sent him a message asking where he was and if he was alright. Chanyeol isn't the type to dote or over-worry, so Jongin felt pretty bad about it, until Soo had walked in. The small bean invaded Jongin's private space, something no one has ever been brave enough to do (Jongin gets a little testy when he's in create mode.), carrying two large bags. One full of cloths (Junmyeon), and one full of food (Minseok). Jongin couldn't even contemplate being mad when Kyungsoo gave him one of his favorite squishy smiles and held up the bags in one of the most triumphant displays he's ever seen.

Kyungsoo had spent the evening with Jongin in his studio. Eating Minseok hyung's food, and talking about everything and nothing all at the same time. When another inspiration spark hit Jongin, he immediately started working, only realizing an hour later how rude he probably came across and turned to apologize to a more than likely upset Soo. What he found, startled him though. Kyungsoo was curled up on his makeshift bedding, reading a book. As if sensing eyes on him, he had looked up and gave Jongin a heartbreaking grin, one that had Jongin instantly dropping to his knees and seizing the smaller's lips with his own.

Finally, Jongin learnt what it felt like to have Soo's surprisingly strong hands wrapped around his length and it was euphoric. Clearly, Kyungsoo's still a beginner, but he racks up those experience points whenever he gets a chance. Jongin's actually a little worried that he's created a monster.

Kyungsoo shifts in his sleep a little, cutely grabbing around the space in front of him, looking for the warmth that was just right there. Jongin chuckles, and picks up the water bottle he had set on his workstation last night. He winces at the sight of his paintbrushes and color pallet. Kyungsoo had distracted him so much, he didn't even bother to clean up. Jongin's always been a neat person, but somehow those things just seem to disappear when the smaller man is in front of him.

Jongin can't bring himself to mind though. Kyungsoo fits into his life so naturally. He knows when to give him the things he needs, exactly when he needs them. Jongin doesn't even mind when Soo's in his studio while he's working, something he's never allowed anyone to do. He doesn't even mind when the older watches him, actually he kind of likes being evaluated by Kyungsoo's curious eyes.

Jongin begins to clean his brushes, but pauses a few minutes later when he feels tiny arms wrap around his waist and full body warmth press into his back. Jongin shutters as Soo's lips press against his naked back, tracing over the inked lines running across his shoulders.

"Baby Soo, shouldn't you be sleeping?" Jongin asks, his voice heavy with fondness.

"Cold." Kyungsoo whines in that cute half asleep way that's just unfairly adorable.

"You should be at home, baby. In your nice warm bed." Jongin says, glancing over his shoulder to see that fluffy, inky black hair staring up at him.

Kyungsoo stubbornly shakes his head, tightening his arms around Jongin's waist.

"No Jongin. No bed." Kyungsoo explains indignantly.

Jongin resists the urge to coo at Kyungsoo's cuteness, which only seems to escalate when he's sleepy.