1

I tried to release myself from them, but their grip got tighter so I gave up. It was all dark; they had covered my whole head. I felt my body thrown into the ground and they took off the cover. It was still dark, but I heard a door shut. I tried to figure out where the door was but I couldn't. I just sat in the corner. What have I gotten myself into? I knew I was abducted, but why would anyone do such thing to anyone? I just fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was on a chair, surrounded by buffed men and there was this one girl who just sat on a chair. I saw a very dim light shining the room. One of the men faced me and I looked down. He scoffed and put his scaly hand on my chin, pushing it up to face him. I shook my head and he took his hand away. "Cabello... It seems your father don't care about you huh? I have told him to give what we want, but it seems he hasn't given us anything. In the meantime, we can do the fuck we want to you." He said and I spit onto his face. He just wiped it off and he laughed. "You're brave, Camila. Really, you are. But man, you don't want to mess with me. If you do such thing once again, you will get more consequences." He said and I felt his fist hit my right cheek. I closed my eyes and faced the floor. I tried to not cry and sink the pain. When I looked up, he was gone and his men were surrounding me. The girl was now gone, she wasn't surrounding me like the other guys. One of the guys took me out of the chair and he led me to the dark room once again. He took off the rope that was holding my hands together and I sat on the corner of the room and once again fall asleep.

- Y/N –

Why would my dad to such thing to her? I was also sexually abused by the man when I was younger. The past 5 years, I grew up in this warehouse, with the man and his men. He had abducted many girls and guys in the past just for his needs and I watched it all, he raped them, abused them and somehow, he got away with all of them. I was a kid who was "normal" until I was 12. That's when the abusing started. He verbally abused me and sexually abused me. He stopped when I turned 16 and he gained trust in me. I have no guts to tell the cops about the abusing because I know what he will do to me if I do. My mother left when she found out what he has done. She didn't take me or my older brothers with her, but she took my younger siblings. Outside this warehouse, the only friends I have are my 3 best friends, Shannon, Dylan and Jess. They know nothing about the abductions except for Shannon, she was one of the girls who were abducted by my father, and I managed to free her from the man.

I walked into the convenience store and the news was playing on the TV. Breaking News: The daughter of the minister Alejandro Cabello, Camila Cabello has reported to be missing. If you see her, please contact 911. She was last seen near Miami Senior High School, heading towards Miami Beach Club. Contact 911 as soon as possible. "Another missing person, huh?" I asked, pretending to not know anything. "Yeah. It's crazy." Shannon said, beside me. "Oh, well." I said and paid for my stuff. As we walk out of the store, Shannon looked at me weirdly. "What?" I asked. "Do you know anything about the disappearance of Camila Cabello?" she asked. "No, I don't know anything about it." I said. "Because if you do, you have to tell the police." She said. "Shan, I know nothing, alright?" I said. "Okay, just saying." She said. We got into my car and we head to Dylan's house. "Hey, did you guys hear about the disappearance of the mayor's daughter?" Dylan asked as Shannon and I walked in. "We did. It was playing on the TV in seven-eleven." I said. "It's crazy. Miami crime rate's rising a lot the past 2 years." He said. Jess flicked through the channels on the TV and stopped at the news. It is suspected that Cabello was picked up by a navy green Jeep last night at 8 pm, witnesses say. The FBI is still on the case, trying to track down what happened to Camila Cabello. Please contact 911 if you spot her. I just stayed quiet and my phone started ringing. Ryan Winsterson. My father. I think he needs me. "Guys, I have to go. I'll uh; I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said. Maybe. "Okay. Bye Y/N!" Jess said and I waved. I got into my truck and I picked up my phone.

Y – Hello?
R – I need you here. News is spread.
Y – I know, I've seen it.
R – We need to do a briefing.
Y – Alright. I'll be there soon.
R – Be quick.

I sighed and hung up the phone. I'm tired of all of this, but I can't escape from it. I got back to the warehouse and I got to his office. The whole briefing, I was quiet. I was always quiet. My older brother, Leland, he was also quiet. I just sat on my bed. I share a room with a guy named Shawn and my brother. "Hey Y/N, you okay?" Shawn asked. "I'm good." I said. The only thing I could think about is that, what have my dad been doing to Camila? I tried to fall asleep by lying down on my stomach, but I couldn't. I looked around and both Shawn and Leland were already asleep. I grabbed my backpack and I took the keys of the place we are holding Camila in. I quietly got in front of the room and I quietly walked in. She was sleeping, in the corner of the room. I placed on the floor a protein bar, a bottle of water and a note. I smiled and exit the room. I locked the door once again and left back to my room. My father doesn't really care if I feed his abductees, even though inside, he wants to torture them to the core. At least I know that he lets me to. I laid down and slowly drift myself to sleep.