2

-  Camila -

I woke up and I saw a protein bar, a bottle of water and a note. You need this to keep living - Y/N Winsterson. Who is Y/N Winsterson? Could she be the girl who didn't do any actions towards me? No. I opened the protein bar and finished it in a really quick pace. I opened the bottle and slowly chugged it. I put the now half-full bottle to the corner and I sighed. I heard the door unlock and the man, a girl whom I haven't seen and another man walked into the room. The girl shines a flashlight to the side of my face and I could see the man's grin. "Day 2, Camila. Your father still hasn't given us anything." He kneeled down and I faced him. I could see satisfaction and smug in his face. "My father will never give you whatever you want." I said and spit onto his face. "Huh, you want to take it the hard way? I'll give it to you." He said and slapped me. "Shawn, Claire, pin her down." He ordered and the two other people grabbed my arm and pinned me onto the floor. I knew where this is going. I tried to shake my way off the two people but they kept pinning me down. He grabbed the hem of my pants and pulled them down. I still tried to get my way off the grips but I couldn't. I heard a zipper undone and a laugh. "You did this to yourself, Cabello." He said and I turned to the guy who pinned me down and he didn't look like the type of guy who wanted to be here. He had guilt and sadness in his face and I heard a quiet sigh from the guy while the man rams himself into me. I tried to hold the pain but it turned into silent cries. Why is he doing this to me? When he was satisfied, the two people pulled me up and he slapped me. "Look, if you mess with me again, you know the consequence." He said and holds my chin. "Also your father. He needs to give me what I want and I'll let you free." He said and slapped me. They left and I fell onto the ground. I just cried. After what it felt like hours of crying, the door opened again. I looked up and it was the girl I saw the first day I came here. "Hey, look, I'm not here to do anything bad to you." She said and kneeled in front of me. "I'm here to help you out. My father has been doing this to many people. I always try to help." She said and placed a protein bar and a bottle of water. Is this Y/N Winsterson? "Damn, what did he do to you?" she asked and she noticed the cut on my cheeks. I just looked down and sighed. "Hey, Camila, don't be scared. I'm not like the others, you can trust me. I am here for you. Every day, I will be the one sending you these. Mostly in the morning." She said and I smiled lightly. I looked up and connected with her dark eyes. It seemed dark because the room itself is pretty dark, but it was beautiful to me. "Thank you." I said and she smiled before getting up. "My name is Y/N Winsterson, by the way." She said and left the room. Y/N Winsterson, you are my guardian angel. "Y/N Winsterson." I said to myself and drank the previously opened bottle of water. I took a sip and leaned back onto the wall. How long will I be here?

- Y/N –

"You're still feeding the abductees?" Shawn asked. "Yeah." I said. "Did you give the protein bar and water to Camila?" he asked and I nodded. "It's what I do, Shawn. I don't like hurting people, I don't like people to get hurt." I said. "I get it. I don't like it either, your father just force me into it. I don't want to betray him." He said. I loaded the last guns and put them back into the case. I put it in the safe room and got back to my room. I grabbed the switchblade and played around with it while just wander. Camila Cabello. That name stuck in my head. I now remember. We went to school together. I don't think she remembers me, I was the awkward nerd and she was the popular kids. Even though I was here for a long time, my father still let me go to school. I didn't accept my father's dirty money but he still support me despite all the things he had done to me and to the others. I still don't know what he wants from Mayor Alejandro Cabello and why he has taken Camila Cabello in. Usually he takes people because he wants money or drugs. This time, I'm not sure. Maybe money or he just taken Camila for his own pleasures. I also don't know why he molested me. After all, I am a girl but a girl who has a penis. I don't know.

I grabbed the guitar Shawn and I share and grabbed my journal. More like my song book. (A/N: song above)

Skin
Heat
Hair in your mouth
Feet touching feet

Oh you
And I
Safe from the world
Though the world will try

Oh, I'm afraid of the things in my brain
But we can stay here
And laugh away the fear

Numb
Fine
You create a rarity of my genuine smile

So breathe
Breathe with me
Can you drink all my thoughts?
'Cause I can't stand them

Ooh, oh
O-oh, oh, oh

Intertwined
Free
I've pinned each and every hope on you
I hope that you don't bleed with me

I'm afraid of the things in my brain
But we can stay here
And laugh away the fear

Hmm, hmm
Hmhmm

I heard a small applause and my father was standing on the door frame. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. You remind me so much of your mother. You really do. The caring for other people, the music side of you." He said and he walked towards me. "Look, I know you were the one who released Shannon Beveridge 2 years ago. I know you have been feeding all the people I'm holding." He said and grabbed my collar slowly. "I have no problem with you feeding them, but releasing them... That's a problem. I never knew my daughter would be a traitor." He said and tightens his grip on my collar. "Even though I have gained trust into you, but you have to follow the rules here." He said and pinned me onto the wall. One punch, two punches and on the third one, I blocked the punch and he turned my body around and pinned me further onto the wall. "If you try to hold me back, you know what happens." He said and I tried to release myself from him but his grip was too tight. I heard a zipper undone and he had one of his hand on the hem of my sweats but something stopped him. "Ryan! Get your hands off her!" It was Shawn. "Ryan, stop it." Leland said and my father took his hands off me. "What?" he said with anger. "Leave her alone, she did not do anything wrong." Leland said. "You think?" Ryan asked. "Come on Ryan, she may release Shannon 2 years ago but it is in our past. At least she did something that is actually right." Shawn said. "Mendes, you know it's critical for us to release them." Ryan said. "At least the girl got back to her family. Yes, she might tell the police, but Y/N did a thing that is good." Leland said and he pushed my father away. "It's been 10 years since you started doing this; you're getting old, move the fuck on." Leland said. "Sooner or later, all of us will release Camila if you dare touch Y/N once again. Claire, Austin and Bradley might not care about Camila but the three of us do. Let her live." Shawn said. "Alright. All of you are traitors. All three of you." Ryan said and threw a crowbar across the room and it rang in our ears. He left and I collapsed onto the floor then blacked out.