I was going to lay down for a nap but realized that Shawn was on my bed. Camila was asleep on the top bunk and Leland was asleep on his. I'll just sleep on the reclining chair. The past 2 hours, I have been changing Leland's towel with a new one since the blood was still flowing and I had to change it to prevent it from smearing onto his bed. I've known Shawn since I was 10 years old and I grew up with the kid. He's now 18, which is really sad to know that he was forced to be in here. He went to my grade school but I later found out he dropped out in junior high-school. For me in the other hand, I graduated high school pretty early. The teachers thought I was smart. Which I am not. "Y/N?" I heard a voice. "Hm?" I asked and looked up, Camila was looking over the bed and I sat up. "Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm alright, Camila. Why'd you ask?" I asked. "I can tell that the chair isn't that comfortable." She said. "Are you requesting me to lay on that bed with you?" I asked and she blushed lightly. "I don't know, maybe." She said. "Have that bed to yourself; I've had my share of sleeping on a floor or a chair." I said and closed my eyes. "Please?" she asked. "Why would you want me to be with you anyway when I'm literally the daughter of your kidnapper?" I said. "I'm not suggesting anything, I just want to feel protected." She said. I sighed and I got up from the chair. I walked to the short steps on the bunk bed and I climbed up to meet with Camila's face in front of me. I smiled and so did she. "Scoot over." I said. She moved over a little and I lay down on the space. It was surprising that I fit in the space in a bed this small. I just laid there and I felt a body on my chest and an arm around my shoulder. Camila. "Camila?" I asked. "Hm?" she asked. She looked so comfortable, so I couldn't resist. I wrapped my arm around her and I felt her warmth. "Camila, what will happen if we get out safely?" I asked. "We're out of here." She said. "No, like, what do I do? Do I turn myself in and get you back to your dad or we stick together until the situation is not a mess?" I asked. "I say we go undercover." She said. "What?" I asked. "We go undercover and you will take me back to my dad until it's the right time." She said. "Change our identities?" I asked. "Maybe not that, but just you know, try to not get people's attention." She said. "So we stick together?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. We stick together, as Runaways.

I felt someone shaking me and a bruised faced kid appeared in my sight. "Y/N. Wake up." He said. "Huh?" I asked and I noticed Camila never moved from her position. "You leave before dawn, remember?" he asked and I nodded. "What time is it?" I asked. "Uh, 5:46 am." He said and I sat up, waking up the girl on me. "What's going on?" Camila asked. "You need to leave before sunrise." Shawn said. I climbed down from the bunk bed and my brother was still asleep, a cloth on his back. I opened the cloth and it revealed his scars. I winched and I changed the cloth before packing some of my clothes into a backpack. "Here's some cash. Use only the payphone if you guys are contacting either me or Leland. There's an abandoned church just over Jay Mountain (side note: if you know where i got this idea from you're my immediately best friend :)) but it's up to you guys whether to stay in a motel or stay in that church. I really think you two will get out of this if you keep your head down and don't get people's attention. Y/N, come back as soon as you can." Shawn said and I gave Camila a hoodie. "Thanks, Shawn." I said. "Don't get caught." He said. "Take care of Leland for me." I said and he nodded before Camila and I left. Duties start at 8 am so I am very glad we left early. We got into my jeep and I really think Ryan will be too stoned and drunk to notice something is missing. I don't know. Maybe. Camila covered her eyes with a pair of sunglasses and she had the hood on while ducking down. "Church or Motel?" I asked. "Whatever you think is best." She said. "Alright." I said.

I pulled over to a motel not too far from the mountain and it was still before sunrise. "You stay here and I'll get a room." I said and got out of the car. I entered the lobby and there was this woman who was just on her phone. "Hey, uh, is it possible to get a room?" I asked. She took a key from the board behind her and passed it to me. "Thanks." I said and head back to the car. "Hey, Camila." I whispered and she turned facing to me. "I got a room, I can sleep in the car, but I think you should head to the room and seek safety there." I said. "No, I think I would rather for you to stay with me. Please." She said. I grabbed my backpack and I sighed. "Alright. It's just because I need to protect you, so." I said. She kept her head down as we got into the motel room and she took off her sunglasses when I closed and locked the door. I also decided to close the curtains in case anybody is looking for us. "I'll sleep on the couch and you sleep on the bed. It's better like that." I said. "No." she said. "What?" I asked. "Please stay on the bed with me." She said. "What?" I asked and I looked at her confused. "I'm sorry about earlier. It was a small space and I couldn't help." She said. "No, Camila. I'm okay with the closeness earlier. But why, why would you even want me to be on the same bed with you?" I asked. "You said your only goal is to protect me." She said and I heard her sigh under her breath. I walked over to the bed where she was sitting and I looked at her. "Yes, I want to protect you with my whole life but I think it's best for us to stay apart from each other." I said. "Alright. Fine." She said and she lay down. I took a deep breath and I didn't want to bother her. I lay down on the couch and I heard small snores. It was cute, I admit. Am I starting to fall in love with Camila Cabello? I definitely felt something when she cuddled me. I don't want to fall in love with anyone at this moment. But am I? I don't want to.