Childish (part 2)

-Ares-

I was just hanging around with my friends , when I saw Nerezza along with Skylar .

*Dub Dub Dub* I felt my heart racing .

What the hell happened to me ?

Maybe I should go see the doctor tomorrow , this often happens when I'm with Nerezza .

Was it possible that I...... took liking on her ?

{Yes you did , you stupid boy . Now go and play with her} - Author

{What the hell author , since when we're you here and what do you mean play with her ?!?} - Ares

{It's a surprise !!!}

Author was a real pain in the ass .

Back to the story , I saw Nerezza smiling and made her way to us jumping around like a little kid .

Weird !

I felt a pang of jealousy when she kissed the boys on their cheeks .

She stopped infront of me to kiss my cheek .

So I looked sideways but , turned to look back when I heard someone call me .

"ARES!!!" -Skylar

Then I felt warm things land on my lips , and I felt tingles everywhere .

Nerezza opened her eyes and was surprised to see her lips on my lips .

I hears Skylar and Firelyn's happy reactions .

"OH---EM-----GEEE--!!!!!!" Shouted Skylar and Fire .

I shot them a glare which instantly made both of them shut up .

I looked at Nerezza who actually seemed happy .

"Aren't you mad ?" I asked her .

"Nope!" She said popping the "p" and continued .

"Actually I'm happy because you kissed me , that means you love me . And nobody loves me , not even my real parents ."

"Pero akala ko Nanay mo si Duchess Meyers ?" Asked Heath who was really surprised .

"Nope , I'm only adopted ." Nerezza replied with a smile on her face .

She looks so beautifu-----now is not the time to think aabot those things Ares .

I focused once again on Nerezza and Heath's conversation .

"So wala kang kapngyarihan hindi ka isang mage ?!?" Asked Heath again who now sounds more excited than surprised .

"Nope again , I have powers , I can control all of the Elements and powers , even sub-powers " she again replied .

Skylar than decided to speak up and ask "Talaga ..... Sample muna ."

"Okey....."Answered Nerezza gleefully .

First she touched the ground , and lavender colored flowers growed out of nowhere .

Than she opened her palm and instantly fire srang out .

She closed her palm and the fire went off .

Then she pointed the water , and it came to her .

She froze the water into an ice ball .

After that she just left it and it broke .

Then she meditated and instantly , the air around us became cooler and faster .

After that she opened her eyes and said through our minds "do you believe me now ?"

We just nodded , then she told us she wanted to play .

We were actually surprised and was supposed to decline since we had a lot of things to do but then remembering her powers , we quickly agreed .

After hours and hours of playing tag , she finally got tired and decided to sleep .

I was really happy since I haven't met a side like that of her .

She was very Childish , she made me remember someone .

'Amelia Nerezza Faith Elmage .'

It was weird how they had same names , in the Nerezza part .

And as far as I know , no one can have same names with royalties or else they will be put in jail for treason .

So back to Amelia Nerezza .

She was my first----and last love .

But clue word , was .

And she was the princess of the Mystique kingdom , she was childish when she was young but after the war when she was 5 she changed to a spoiled brat .

It was like she transformed to another person , and as far as I remembered her features even changed .

But nevermind that .

We were meant to be married .

So whatever I was feeling for Nerezza , I needed to stop it until it get's worse , because................

I don't want her to get hurt .
_____________________________________

Dun Dun Dun

Hello my lovely unicorns ,

Surprised right ?

Who knew Nerezza actually had all the powers of mages .

And who knew Ares actually had a first love .

Anyways , pls hang on for more updates .

Sorry for the typos , wrong grammar , wrong spelling .

Lot's of love ,

Ayezza