3 Legendary dragons

-Nerezza-

"It was only arranged marriage."

When Ares said those words , something inside me was relieved knowing he didn't love her .

But why ?

I looked at Princess Amelia , and I can't help but feel sorry .

It's just that she looks so helpless and broken , she mist have truly loved Ares .

So instead of busying myself here I just asked the king ....

"Your highness , what is our mission ?"

"Oh yes , about that , you need to find the 3 legendary dragons for they are going to help us in the battle . You should also bring my daughter , Princess Amelia , for she is the only one who can control the legendary dragons . "

"Yes your highness" we all said in chorus.

After that I teleported myself to the library and searched for a book about the 3 legendary dragons .

Left......

Right.....

Straight.......

Aha ! Found it .

"The book of the 3 legendary dragons"

' The 3 legendary dragons are known for their bravery , loyalty , and power .

They are known as the king of the mystical kingdom's loyal guardians .

They have made a vow to protect and watch the lost princess when she comes back , it is also said that only mages with the blood of a Mystiqua can tame this cute yet dangerous animals .

It is also said that they are given 3 territories , The Sky , The Water , and The Earth .

Now let us get to know more about this dragons .

1st of we have Erza , she is the youngest yet the bravest of them all . She has the territory of the earth .

Next is Dyezebel she is the 2nd oldest dragon , she is known to be the feistiest of them all , she is the owner of the water .

And last but not the least , Aureia she is the oldest and the most powerful dragon in the world , she is known to be the closest friend dragon of the princess out of the three , and also the owner of the sky .

And their is a rumor that said she tried to hurt the Princess Amelia after the great war .

Yet nobody knows why .

This are only the limited knowledge we have with the three legendary dragons . '

After I read that I felt an ache in my heart , especially at the part where in Princess Amelia had been attempted to be hurt by Aureia .

Especially since Auriea is close to me----wait ! Did I just said me , I meant Princess Amelia .

I just can't believe that I started comparing myself to the Princess , which is why I think I'm pathetic .

Since I know that she is the Princess and I am nothing but an ordinary mage .

Then I felt little droplets fall on my face........... I was crying ?

But my main quetion was.......why did the book say ' they have made a vow to protect and watch the lost princess when she comes back '

Isn't it that the princess was already here ?

____________________________

I know I'm sorry I haven't updated since like.................Forever !!!!

So I just wanted to tell you I am very sorry and that I was just very busy this weeks .

Also please hang-on for more updates .

Love you .

And also don't forget to

Like

Comment

And Vote

Lots of love ,

Ayezza