Chapter-12

Ok I got this.

I mentally patted to myself.

The king was eating peacefully after I told him that I wanted to play. He was waiting for me to explain the game. Aka the false game. I laughed quietly.

" So My King..I was thinking about this since I woke up.. Actually its not a game. Its more than that..

I was thinking as I am your mate, as you so much declares though, why don't we acquaintance with each other..

I know you think I'm not accepting you as my mate.

But... I am willing to give it a try.

We can ask questions from each other. Then I will honestly answer them. That way you can get an idea about me and trust me at least to let me free from my cell of a bedroom.

What do you think..?"

"Hmm... I will consider that. But what will I gain from this so called game of yours my love..?"

"You can sleep with me every night.. Do we have a deal?"

"Don't think high about yourself Mi Amor. I WILL and CAN sleep with you every night.. But for your entertainment , Yes. We have a deal."

And with that our conversation was finished and the bastard King turned into the creepy staring guy again.

"Shall we retire to our bedroom and start your so called game my love..?"

He closed the distance between us and practically lifted me out of my seat.

Even when walking he intimidated me with his height and muscular frame.

We reached the bedroom and he opened the door. While he went to have a wash before bed, I choosed my night attire.

A dark red night gown with white lace details.

I took off my clothes and knocked on the bathroom door impatiently. The King opened the door revealing a naked inky, muscular chest with water dripping down. The steam from the shower still lingering around him giving him a mystic dark rouge sexy look. I was minutes away from catching each drop of water droplets off his rock hard abs with my cherry tongue...when..

Suddenly I remembered why I knocked.

Crap...

I cleared my throat.

"You were taking so long. Move. King or not I also want to have a wash."

"Now that you finished staring, be my guest my love.."

he rumbled with a throaty dark chuckle and winked.

I blushed madly and thanked for my mocha skin while making a beeline to the door.

After I securely locked the door,

I cleaned my self and changed into my nightgown commando.

Recently I have been liking to sleep like that. 

A new habit I guess.

After the shower,

I opened the room and found that only a one candle was lit to lighten the room.

It gave a romantic sizzling atmosphere to the air which heated me up to my core.

The King was abdament on the questions about me.

So he asked from my favourite food to every thing.

In between questions I fell a sleep because next thing I know being engulfed in a comfortable warmth.

The morning came shedding light and I was awakened with the sounds from outside. And found my self caged in the muscular arms of the King. I cranked my neck and studied his face. Some of the dark locks of his rebellious hair was covering his forehead giving him a rough handsom look. His plump lips and strong jaw line highlightened his face and he looked like a fallen angel of death..

No I can't fall for his beauty..

I snapped from my daze and wiggled out of his hold and went to freshen up.

I opted for a denim casual dress which emphasised my curves and some dark blue Sandals.

After I changed and came to the room, the beast was wide awake.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed and watching me intently.

He was ogling at me and I swear I saw some drool.

I was bothered and hot all over my body because of his stare. He inhaled sharply and his nostrils flared. His golden orbs were melting and even brightened with the sudden sizzling hot air.

"N..O..!"

I immediately knew what he was going to say.

No way..

He will never tell me what to wear.

I'm way more smarter than him.

So I slowly walked up to him swaying my hips..

And I looked right through his eyes and dropped down to my knees infront of him. He was genuinely surprised for a moment but covered it in seconds.

Slowly I travelled my hands along his muscular toned thigh and looked him through hooded eyes lowering my eye lashes..

I slowly squeezed and massaged his inner thighs and lightly brushed my hand on his morning boner..

His already golden pools intensified more if possible and he growled a throaty rumble.

"Get up and leave right now if you wish to keep that dress on you female.

I am seconds away from tearing it away and claiming what is rightfully MINE!!"

He snarled and I practically melted and creamed right then and there with his dominating tone.

I scrambled to my feet and escaped from the beast man making a beeline to the door.

I didn't dare to look back in case he decided to chase me.

After closing the door I let out a breath that I was holding..

That one was close..

A very close one..

I've got to be careful more.

I noted to myself and smiled devilishly..

Time to hunt some information!