Promise - kyrie Irving

QueeeeeeeeenP  I hope you like it

Patricia is watching teenwolf on her couch in her living room, she soon realized her phone was on 10%. She walks upstairs to her and her boyfriend's, kyrie Irving's room, kyrie was in the shower, before Patricia leaves to go back downstairs, she hears kyrie's phone vibrate, she picks it up and reads the notification.

Lena: yeah, last night was wild, when can I see you again ky?

Patricia was heated, how could kyrie let that groupie use the nickname she gave him and how could he cheat on her, they've been trough thick and thin and he just let three years go down the drain. Patricia could feel her eyes becoming teary. She quickly put the phone back where she found it and started to leave the room, before she could,  kyrie stopped her, he walked out the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist,  he looks at her and sees the tears in her eyes "Tricia, what's wrong, babe? " he says while coming closer to her, she looked away "nothing, kyrie,I'm fine. " kyrie has dated this girl for 3 years he could tell when something was up" you're lying tricia, babe just tell me what's wrong. "Patricia walks past him and heads downstairs.

A week later

Patricia was at a restaurant with her bestfriend when she saw kyrie walk in, she mentally rolls her eyes "do you see kyrie with that girl? " her friend says looking over to the table he was at Patricia looked over at them. She shook her head "really, kyrie" she mumbled she started to get up out of her seat but her friend trys to calm her down "look,Patricia, calm down you don't want to make a scene right now. " Patricia breaks away and walks over to the table kyrie was at "so,  this is what were doing now? Who is she?  Is she the groupie that was texting your phone? " he looked at Patricia like she was crazy "yo, Patricia you went through my phone."  She rolled her eyes "you know what were breaking up,  I can't do this anymore "Patricia  storms out her friend quickly run out after her, when the got in the car all Patricia could do was cry.

Later on kyrie walks into the arena trying to warmed up for the game but everyother shot he was taking would bounce off the rim and not into the hoop, he let out a heavy sigh then his teammates lebron James, tristian Thompson and Kevin love walk over to him. "Yo, kyrie, you alright, it seems like you're out of it man" lebron says dribbling the ball "I don't know, man it's like ever since Patricia left me I can't eat or sleep, I stayed up till 5 am. " lebron shook his head " you need to get her back but,  right now we need focus on This game alright? "

3rd quater
"Kyrie Irving has the ball and dribbles it,and is driving to the basket and he lays it up, kyrie score ...it looks like kyrie Irving has passed out."  Says the commentator. A few seconds pass by "kyrie Irving is being tended by the athletic training staff."

Patricia wakes out of her sleep and hears her phone ringing on her nights and she looks at the caller I'd and sees it's Tristan Thompson. "Hello? " she answers in a groggy voice " hey Patricia.. It's kyrie he's in the hospital,  he passed out during the game." Patricia looks at the time and slowly gets up out of bed "Im on my way. "

Patricia walks into the room kyrie was in and sees lebron and tristian in the room as well "well, I guess well leave you two alone." lebron says before him and Tristan leave the room.

"How are you feeling?" Patricia says sitting in the chair beside the bed "better..."kyrie looks down "Patricia I'm sorry, about what happened at the restaurant and cheating ... I swear it only happened once and I'll never cheating...just take me back please. " he says looking over at her. Patricia looks down at her fingers "ky, I was really hurt and why did you cheat wasn't I enough for you?" She was almost on the verge of tears "baby,  you are more than enough for me, it was just that I was on the road and you were working and I got caught up. "kyrie says while grabbing her hand. Patricia takes a deep breath, she looks at kyrie "you promise you won't do it again, ky?"she says "promise, baby." the both lean in for a  kiss as they pull away they stare into eacothes eyes "you know I missed you like crazy right? "kyrie says, Patricia smiles "yeah, I know"

I hope y'all like,  I had a fun time writing this imagine,
I will most likely update tomorrow😁

Comment, share, vote, request