kyrie Irving

I hope you like 😘

Jazzlyn p.o.v

I quietly open the front door, trying to be quiet and not to wake my boyfriend of 2years, kyrie Irving. I slowly open the door and walk in the house I see all the lights are off in the house. I sigh relived thinking that kyrie already went to sleep. I walk down the hallway to see our bedroom door closed. I open it and see kyrie lying in our bed watching TV.  He looks up at me "where were you?" Kyrie says in an aggravated tone. I mentally rolled my eyes " I went to dinner with one of my friends." I say taking my heels off and place them in my closet,  I began to take my jacket off. " who?" Kyrie laughs and shakes his head " jazzlyn, you really expect me to believe that? We've been dating for 3 years and I know you so who were you with? " kyrie asks while getting up and coming closer to me.

"Fine, kyrie, you wanna know who I was really with?  I was with an old friend from highschool.. Xzavier" I sat semi yelling at him,  he gets heated by my confession"who the hell is xzavier? " kyrie yells at me before the agrument escaleded I tryed to leave the room but as I was walking out kyrie grabbed my arm and swung me around" jazz,  babe I'm sorry.. Please don't leave" he says pulling me closer to him " I feels tears stream down my face " kyrie,can't you just believe me for once" I say look up at him,  he wipes the tears from my face " I'm sorry jazz I guess I just got jealous.. Will you forgive me? " I nod and plant a soft kiss on his lips. He then pulls me into a hug.

Thanks for read.. More updates coming soon

Comment, vote and share