When they get jealous

Sano:

He will stand behind you, glaring daggers at whoever your talking to, scaring that person so much they will usually walk away. When you turn, he will give you an innocent smile then walk away as if he didn't just scare away whoever you spoke to.

Nakatsu:

He would make a big scene and try to start a fight. You will just drag him away, scolding him for trying to start a fight just because he's jealous. He will deny that he is jealous but you know he is jealous.

Nanba:

He will just begin kissing you passionately making the person your talking to very awkward and walk away. Nanba will do this to show that person you are his and his only.

Taiki:

He doesn't get jealous fast but when he is, he will just join the conversation and make sure the person your talking to isn't doing anything inappropriate. He will now and then give the person a glare or do hold hands with you to show them you're already taken.

Ashiya:

She will ignore the feeling. She will ask you later who that person was and what your relationship with them was. When you tease her about it, she will blush but mumble she did get a little bit jealous. So you will tell her it was just a friend and she doesn't have to worry.