Someone walks in on a heated moment

This chapter was rewriten so all the mistakes should be out.

The reader is whatever gender you are.

Sano:

He was having fun so when Ashiya suddenly stormed in the room, he was very mad and yelled for her to get out. When she left, he continued while annoyed mumbling she needs to learn to knock.

Nakatsu:

He was shaking and stuttering a lot in the beginning but now he was having fun with you. As he was pulling your pants off, both froze when the door opened. Nakatsu was fast to hold you tightly to hide your body while yelling for Taiki to get out. When Taiki left after apologizing, his face was bright red as he buried his face in your neck, mumbling he's so embarrassed.

Nanba:

Both always have sex a lot since he loves it. Usually he makes sure the door is locked but today not which caused Sano to enter. He just stared then slammed the door shut. Nanba just laughed it off then laughed harder at your embarrassed face before he assured you Sano won't tell anyone about this before he continued pleasuring you.

Taiki:

It's rare for you and Taiki to do it since he is actually very shy when it comes to sex. So when Nakatsu disturbed you were mad and angry threw an object at him, yelling for him to leave. He cursed then left with a bright red face. It took Taiki some confincing to continue what you two were doing but it worked and both contiued, ignoring the fact Nakatsu disturbed a fun moment.

Ashiya:
Both were making out, your hands roaming her body when the door suddenly opened so you look to see Sano. Ashiya was blushing, covering her face in embarrassment but you just glared at Sano, who just turned and left as if he didn't just walk in on you and Ashiya making out. You continued, chuckling at how embarrassed she looked.