Chapter one

"Emerson are you done yet?" My best friend Jessa yells at me from the other room. "Yep just putting on my shoes" I yell back.

We are getting ready to go out to the club and meet some hot guys. I'm wearing this

    Once we get to the club we order some drinks and sit down at the bar

    Once we get to the club we order some drinks and sit down at the bar. "Hot guy ten o clock" I hear Jessa whisper. "Holy shit Jessa do you know who that is!?" I almost yell. "No who is it?" She asks "That's Harry Styles!!" I squeal. Stay calm don't fan girl or be annoying I tell myself. "Oh" jessa says not caring.

   We get up and dance for awhile. Jessa finds a hot guy to grind on but I'd much rather dance alone.

  After a couple songs I get tired of it and get another vodka soda. As I sit on my phone drinking. I notice someone sit down next to me so I look up. No other then Harry fucking Style is staring at me!!! "Hey love, I'm Harry" he says. Holy shit holy shit oh my god harry styles is talking to me. I have to hold it in and play it cool.

    "Hi I'm Emerson" I say smiling and playing with my hair. "What are you drinking?" He asks "vodka soda" I say bitting my lip. He orders me another one and he gets one as well.

   We sit and talk for a while and I'm shocked. What the hell? I'm not pretty why is this happening? I'm 5'6, with brown hair, blue eyes, and I'm so far from pretty but for some reason he came up and talked to me.

   "Dance with me?" He asks after a bit holding his hand out. I nod and take it.

  We dance for a long time then harry leans in and whispers in my ear. "Want to come back to my place with me?" He says. "Sure" I say smiling and bitting my lip.

    He calls an uber and we ride to his apartment. In the car I text Jessa so she doesn't worry about me.

  On the way up in the elevator he pins me against the wall and we start making out. We only stop for a few second so he can open the door. Oh my god it's huge. He lives in a penthouse!!

   The last thing I remember is walking into his bedroom...