Chapter three

Today is the day of my first doctors appointment. Harry is picking me up in about an hour so I shower and get ready.

    "hey babe, ready to go?" Harry asks after I open the door. "Yep lets go" I quickly grab my jacket because it's January and in London it is very cold.

    "Harry are you sure you want to be apart of our baby's life? I feel like this could ruin your life" I say very nervous. "Emerson Madison James. I promise I want you and our baby in my life. I'm going to meet with my manager and him and I are going to figure out a way to tell everyone. We don't have to if you don't want to though" he says "whatever you think is best. I feel like if you're fine with telling the public I think we should because it would be very hard to hide" I say.

   "Okay then its settled. We will tell everyone" harry says. The rest of the car ride we listen to music and sit in comfortable silence.

Once we get to the doctors office we sit and wait for my name to be called then we go back to the ultrasound room. A nurse takes my vitals and we sit and wait for the doctor to come in.

"Hello my name is Anna I will be showing you your baby today" the doctor says when she comes in. We discus about how far along I think I am and when I found out and everything then she starts setting up the ultrasound machine.

"This will be a little cold" doctor Anna says as she pours some cold jelly on my stomach. She then gets a stick thing and rubs it around my stomach and two little blobs come up on the screen. I have no idea what I'm looking at so I just focus on hold Harry's hand.

"So it turns out your carrying twins. Congratulations" she says showing us two little circles and tell us what they mean. "Oh my god. This is crazy" I say starting to cry looking up at harry. "It's okay, don't worry" he says smiling and kissing my forehead.

Doctor Anna prints out our pictures and checks for the heart beat and all that stuff then we go out to the waiting room to schedule our next appointment.

"So... that was big news" I say getting in the car "love, it's perfectly fine. I'm so excited for our babies" he says lifting my hand he was holding and kissing it. He starts the car and we drive back to his house listening to music.