Chapter two

It's been a month since harry and I hooked up. We've gone on a couple dates and we talk all the time. He recently told me about his music and everything but I already knew so I didn't really react to much I played it cool for the most part.

    For some reason I've been getting really sick and throwing up a lot for about a week or two. Jessa is going to the doctor with me later today.

**time skip to 5pm**

     "What do you thinks wrong?" Jessa asks me as we're waiting for the doctor to come in. "I'm not sure I think I have some kind of stomach bug" I say.

   A couple minutes later the doctor comes in. "So we've ran some test and you're pregnant, congratulations" he says happily. "Wait what?" I ask. I start count the weeks to see if I've missed my period and sure enough I have. Oh no. This means it's Harry's baby. He's the only guy I've had sex with for more then three months.

     "You're about a month pregnant" he says. "Okay thank you for telling me. When can I get an ultrasound?" I ask "I can give you a card to an amazing obgyn and midwife and she can give you an ultrasound and tell you your due date" he says "Okay thank you very much" I say. He goes through a regular check up routine and tells me I'm healthy and we leave.

    "Jess. What am I going to do?" I ask once we get in the car. I put my head in my hands and start to cry. "I don't know how I'm going to take care of a baby and what am I going to tell harry? This can ruin everything, It could ruin his career" I say crying more. "Calm down em. Everything's going to be okay. We will go home and figure this all out" She says trying to help me.

     I go home and go straight to my room. I sit on my bed for a while and just think. I think I'm going to have to tell harry. I know I won't be able to raise a baby on my own.

   I call the number my doctor gave me and schedule an appointment for two days. Now I just have to tell harry. I'm going to call him and ask him to come over.

   I told him I have some big news and that he needs to come over and he's on his way. I'm so worried but maybe it will be a good thing. I've always wanted a little one running around.

"Hey love, what's up?" Harry asks kissing me when I open the door. "Well we should probably sit down. It's really important" I say. We go and sit down at my dining room table. "So what's going on?" He asks worried. "I'm pregnant" I say looking down bursting into tears.

"Baby is okay, don't cry. I still love you. I'm going to stay with you and help you a promise" he says coming over to my chair, bending down and holding me. "I'm so sorry. I know this can possibly ruin everything for you. It's okay if you don't want to be apart of their life" I say crying even more. "Absolutely not. I'm no going to be a dead beat dad. I'm going to stay around and help take care of you and our baby" he says holding my hand and rubbing circles on it with his thumb.

No matter what harry says I can't help but be worried. Not just about me and the baby but about him. How are his fans going to react? I'm so stressed about everything.