Baby Y/N (Part 3)

Lou Ellen came rushing to Bunker 9 as fast as she could. She knocked on the door, but didn't wait for a answer before barging in.

"Leo! I think I can fix Y/N!" She yelled, before being shushed by Leo, who was holding a sleeping Y/N in his arms.

"Oh! Sorry! I can come back later?" She whispered in response.

"No its fine." Leo said, placing the sleeping you on a pillow and covering you with a small, grey blanket.
He walked over to where Lou Ellen was standing and they walked outside to give you more privacy.

"Ok. So what were you saying?" Leo asked, once outside Bunker 9.

"I think I found a way to restore Y/N to he normal, teenage self. Although it may take some time." She said, her eyes boring into Leo"s. He smiled, and said,

"That's great! When can you fix her?" He replied.

"Whenever she wakes up would be great. We need her back before text Tuesday, or the potion might become permanent. Or at least it might last longer than expected." She shrugged.

Leo nodded and said, "Yea. I can somehow trick her into going by saying were going to buy a toy, or ice cream, or something every five year old ever wanted." Leo chuckled, and Lou Ellen did the same.

"Ok. Come whenever. See ya later Leo!" Lou Ellen waved goodbye to Leo and walked back to the Hecate cabin, Leo walking back into Bunker 9.

You were sitting up, hugging the toy Leo made for you, and making small, whimpering noises, like a lost puppy.

"N/N, what's wrong. Are you ok?" Leo asked kneeling down to eye level, so you could look directly at him, and he could do the same to you.

"I was alone. I was scared. I was crying." You whimpered. Leo looked at you, then hugged you small body.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Leo then, thought of something and his fave lit up with a smile.

"To make it up to you, how about we go have some ice cream?" You smiled and nodded as Leo lifted you up in his arms, and headed to the Hecate cabin to fix this mess.