welcome

welcome    to    serendipity  ,

nico  di  angeloreader one-shot collection

➵info

This book is divided into two sections. The first being "before Solangelo" and the second "after Solangelo". Stories in the "before Solangelo" section take place after "The Blood of Olympus" and before Trials of Apollo. This means that although Nico and Will have become friends, Solangelo is not canon. This section will most likely have more fluffy and happy endings, as there is no conflict of Will being Nico's boyfriend. Stories in the "after Solangelo" section take place after The Trials of Apollo. This means that Solangelo is canon and Nico is dating Will. Because Will is a sweet child, I will most likely not have him break off with Nico (at least not over bad terms), so one-shots in this section will probably be sadder than those in "Before Solangelo." Both sections may contain spoilers to the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series. The "after Solangelo" section may contain spoilers to the Trials of Apollo series.

This book was written for all the fangirls who love Nico di Angelo. It is not meant to offend any shippers of Solangelo.

➵disclaimer➵

I do not own Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, or Trials of Apollo. These beautiful books are written by Rick Riordan, who owns all of his respective characters in this fan fiction. I do not own any of his characters, however some varying minor characters in this work may be my own creation. No one owns (y/n), who is the reader insert.

Without further ado, let's begin.