Chapter 2: Back Story

Y/N P.O.V
_______________________
I was blessed I could truly say because  My family worked their asses off to be able to own such wealth ,My dad was a Brain Surgeon and my mother was a Lawyer,  We were humble people we never took what we had for granted knowing it could all be taken away from us in the blink of an eye. My parents provided for me I had any ave everything I wanted and needed as long as I did my part and stayed focused on the important things in life like my education I was an A,B student nothing lower than a C had ever been on my report card.

My life was amazing a 8 bedroom house with 10 and a f
Half baths plus a pool and an amazing View of the City From My bedroom life was pretty sweet.

But I'd give all that Up if it meant keeping my Family and Best friend around Jayvion. He had been my best friend for at least two years and our families loved each other Now Jayvion was Just like me except he gave off more of a good vibe while I gave off The same vibe but more put together in a sense you know?

He definitely didn't let money change him

Toned Pretty Skin, With a tattoo on his chest and half a sleeve and down his arm😍 he was definitely something scrumptious put him to the category of Perfection cause thats exactly what he was😫.

On top of the he was and outspoken too we always had a good conversation he'd help me with anything I needed. No!!!! He wasn't a selling drugs and shooting but I knew he'd been around it Before,Jayvion was more of a physical fighter than me type to use a weapon he was really backed down from no one.

I was glad to Have him in my life along with my Boyfriend Pierre, Jayvion and Pierre  didn't get along Because of the completely different views of life Jayvion AND his parents worked for the life they Had while Pierre didn't have to worry he was born into money.

Put it like this Pierre Was Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Jayvion was Will.

They despised each other but always kept it on the low for Me