Which One?

Harry’s POV

Louis, Zayn and I were in the green room waiting for (Y/N) to finish with her photo shoot. 

“(Y/N),” Louis sighed, leaning back in his chair.

“Why are you thinking about my woman?” Zayn snapped.

I sat up, smirking at their foolishness. “Your woman? She’s my lady,” Louis replied, rolling his eyes at Zayn. “Besides, who do you think she was smiling at, when she just left.”

“Me,” Zayn finished. “I know she wasn’t looking at your dumb ass.”

“I’m not dumb,” Louis announced, standing up getting in Zayn’s face.

Zayn laughed in his face. *GIF* “Last week’s test scores would beg to differ,” he chuckled.

Louis raised his fist, like he was going to hit Zayn, but stopped when he saw (Y/N) walk into the room.

“Phew, I’m done,” She announced, smiling her famous smile. She glanced over at Louis and Zayn, giggling as they both gawked in awe at her. “Weirdos,” she muttered, then made her way over to me.

“You ready?” She asked. 

“Yeah,” I replied, wrapping an arm protectively around her waist. I smiled leading her out the room, ignoring Louis and Zayn’s shocked faces. 

“What’s gotten into those two?” (Y/N) asked me, when we got to the car. 

“I have no idea,” I smiled, glancing down at the angry texts I was getting from the two guys. I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket, ignoring those fools. “Baby, Imma take you somewhere special,” I smiled, starting up my car.

“Why? What’s the occasion?” She questioned me, raising an eyebrow up at me.

“No reason,” I smirked, pulling off. “I just wanted to surprise you. I just can’t believe how lucky I am to have you. I love you.”

“Aww, Harry,” She said, leaning over and kissing me on the cheek. “I love you too.”