I'm Y/n

~BENDY'S P.O.V~

I've seen some pretty creepy stuff in my lifetime, being a demon and all it makes sense, but I think this was probably the scariest thing I had ever experienced. I stepped back from the girl, freaked out. I spread my hands out in front of myself to block any blow that might come in contact with me. The girl coughed again and the ink suddenly stopped spewing out of her throat. Instead of ink, now a loud screeching sound that pierced my ears projected out of her mouth. 

"Stop, this is weird," I stated, quietly. "Stop, this freaking me out!" I yelled louder.

"STOP!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, and to my surprise, she actually stopped.

The girl who's eyes had turned black, who had been screaming and spewing ink all over was now looking up at me with her dark eyes. I looked deeper into her eyes and a white liquid washed over the black orbs, dying them white. Her e/c (eye colour) irises then sprouted along with her pupils. She was back to normal for a select few seconds before falling back from her seated pose. Her eyes were now closed and she lay, collapsed in a puddle of ink.

I bent down to look at her, she was still breathing. She probably just had a strong paranormal possession. 

"Are ya okay?" I said, bending down to help her up. "Here, let me get that ink offa you."

She shakily stood up and quickly steadied herself. "Gosh, my head!" she spoke, holding her head in her hands and stepping away from the puddle to a dry spot. "What the hell was that?"

"I don't know for sure, there, darling." I smiled.

"Oh okay." She said, but then her head shot up and looked straight at me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"I'm Bendy, Bendy the ink demon!" I smiled.

"Hmm... If I'm thinking logically, technically this isn't real. I'm dreaming, you're not real, you're not alive. In a few seconds, I'll wake up and I'll actually still be at the door where I came in. Though I never knew that I was narcoleptic..." She said, starting to ramble. "I always used to fall asleep when we'd go on car trips..."

"Okay... what's your name?" I said, cutting her off before she got even more off topic.

"I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n." (last name) she said.

"Hmm... Y/n. I like that name."