New Boy At School

Zach Blake up above aka the new boy oo la la lol

I watched as people went inside the school. If I had went in by then I would have been beaten to a pulp. Sure I could've fought them off but it would've blown my cover.
I saw Zaraessa but she goes as Zara so her name doesn't sound as ugly as her personality. She likes to think she is queen bee but it's more like queen beeotch. She and her clown face barbies head inside. Next to go in are the jocks Travis is the biggest manwhore on the planet. Right before I head inside I hear a motorcycle pull in.

Buzz
Buzz

I check my phone it was a text from my dad.
Happy 16th birthday my princess I wish your mom was here to see the beautiful woman you are blossoming into love you

I love you too dad

I shut my phone I fucking forgot it was my birthday well it has been chaos especially with my dad stepping down today and giving me leadership of the Raven Thorn gang. I watch the boy get of his bike and let me just say Damn he was fine Mhmmm that was for sure just add a Gray t shirt to the pic. I watched him go inside and went into school. I sat down in my seat right before the bell rang.

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

The teacher Mr. Black takes attendance. I sit up and get my book out. Mr. Black pauses for morning announcements which includes birthdays. I panicked every year on my birthdaymy bullies did something to me even worse then the year before last year Zara put a hair curler against my hand.

"Shit" It popped outta my mouth. I put my hand over my mouth. "Tessa come over to my desk please." I walked over to Mr. Black with my head down. "Yes s-sir." I fake stuttered. "Now Tessa I'm gonna let this little incident slide since we've never had a problem with you before now go sit back down and if I hear it again you are being sent to detention okay." I nodded "yes s-sir" I sat back down in my seat. Like I said my birthday was on the announcements. Classes flew past.

Lunch Time

I was about to sit down outside when Zara approached me "Hey fat birthday bitch." I rolled my eyes. The side of my face stung. She slapped me.  A crowd had gathered. "No wonder your mother is dead I mean if I was your mother I'd die to get away from you. After all your just a fat pathetic waste of space." She took a picture out of her pocket I recognized it. It was a picture of my mother my favorite one it was of her and me.

She had Travis and another dude hold me back. "GET OFF ME." I yelled at them. She took out a lighter and burnt it. She kicked me in the stomach and left. I sunk down crying. "You'll regret this stupid bitch." I yelled.

The new boy came up to me. "You okay. My names Zach Blake what's yours." I wiped away my tears. "My name is Tessa. I'm okay." "Can I drive you home." I nodded. We walked over to his bike and I got on and held on after giving him directions. He dropped me off and I waved to him goodbye. I wasn't kidding Zara was gonna regret it.