Another Zach Pov

Zach above And I swear if he even looked my way I'd melt like an evil witch in the rain

Lol

Zach's Pov

I walk into the weight room since it's usually empty boy was I wrong. Rox was beating on the punching bag relentlessly. I jump scared as hell as a dog jumps up from laying down barking at me. I take a step forward smelling blood. Rox was bleeding through the tape. I tried to get her attention. She wasn't listening to my attempts so I did the craziest thing that came to mind. I grabbed her fists and pinned her against the wall. "Hi Rox you done." I felt her squirm. "You nimcompoop I wasn't finished You dumba-...."

I shoved my lips onto hers. I put my hands against the wall. She kissed me back putting her arms around my kneck. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance she denied so I pinched her butt. My face stung. She slapped me across the face.

"Why the fuck you pinching my ass you don't see me pinching your ball sack." She grabbed her dog and stormed outta there. "I'm whipped." Great now all I can think is that butt tho.

Roxie's Pov

What the hell man if a girl refuses you don't go pinching people's butts.

I had to admit before the butt pinching the kiss was pretty good. I mean almost melt worthy.

I got all patched up and once the bell rang I went to my next class.

PE

Man I Hate Running But Running With A Dog Makes It More Fun I Guess

We were playing spongeball my dog and me made the best pair she could catch almost any ball and I could dodge very easily.