Chapter 3: The Goblin King Himself

And so here you are, you woke up only to be in a beautiful night gown, you hold yourself together. The room wasnt your own, this place where were you, all that you could rememeber was an owl flying to you. Getting up from the bed, the door flew opened and all that you can see below was a small little golbin. Staring at each other, it couldnt be. You placed a hand over your mouth, the goblin only held out a new outfit for you.

"Change into theses and the king wants to see you in the throne room." you only nodded, taking the outfit from the goblins hands. The creature left, shutting the door it was silent once more. You started to get change from the warmth of the gown to a more fitting dress that you couldnt believe. Dark shades of blue, long sleeved, only cutting up your chest to a 'V' and it was somewhat noticeable. The style looked like it from from a medevial times. Tying the sash that was found witihin, black it was. you ended up combing your long hair with your fingertips. Satify as you were, you went to the door, opening it, it was the same goblin as before. The creature lead you to the throne room, loud noises echo through the halls. More goblins seem to be passing by, they didnt seem to make any eye contact. This king might be something. As the doors opened once more, you only saw from the looks of it the king himself. His back was turned looking outside the window. The doors shut behind you and the goblin was no more. You walked a little closer to him, the curious you were. A slight chuckle broke the silence, it was his. He turned himsself around as you stopped to look at him. Your eyes widen seeing those eyes, no it couldnt be. You bowed to him, causing his lip to curl. Moving up from your position, you noticed the crystal ball that was in his hand. Fiddling it as it passses through his long slender fingers. It disappeared out of thin air.

"How are you enjoying yourself?" he asked. Moving a bit closer to you, he placed his gloved finger to your cheek, sliding it down slowly. You only gulped a little. This cant be real.

"How.."

"You wish for it, precious." You wished? You stared into those eyes of his once more. The mix of blue and brown mismatched, a rare thing to see, he was no human from the looks of it. He's really the Golbin King himself, a fae. "So I did.."

"Indeed, but now you will stay with me."

"Stay?"

"There is no choice in the matter. That life of yours isnt something you want to go back on." How did he know, unless.

"You...you were the owl.." he only nodded. He leaned in closer to you, his breath touching your lips, causing you to turned red.

"You were choosen, just waiting for you to say the words." he's been waiting?

"You're Jareth the Goblin King from the story.." he leaned back and pulled out the book out of thin air. You stared at it, so he was the one that gave it to you. "Am I..going to be a goblin?" he only chuckled. Causing you to be confused for the moment.

"I may be cruel, but I only tranform babies into golbins." thats right, it said so in the book.

"Am I dreaming?" you werent quite sure of it. Maybe a tree hit you and you were in some kind of cruel joke. Jareth only pulled you close, his lips pressed against your cheek, the scent tickled your nose.

"No precious." it all started to come back to you, the book, the dream, the words. Everything that has happened, has happened for a reason. Jareth went through this..just to get you. You couldnt, never in your life this would happened to you. You moved away from him, causing him to be confused.

"I...I cant...you shouldnt.." Jareth pulled out a crystal from his hand, the light shimmer in the light, you eyed it as he pressed his lips together.

"Your dreams, they can come true." he was begging.

"Where would I go?"

"Here within my castle, be my queen. All you have to do is.." his words stopped as you bit your lip for a moment.

"Those words.." you mutter under your breath. He didnt seem to hear you.

"I ask for so little, just let me rule you and you can have everything that you want." he's being generous. All that you ever wanted was someone to talk to, make a friend..maybe even love. Can Jareth be that person? Can the Goblin King himself? Your mind was going crazy, this cant happened, you were too nervous to even answer him.

"I.." he continue, hoping you would make the right descion.

"Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."