Maybe he is Horus?

Dasia's POV

This place was nothing but hallway after hallway but at least I had managed to lose the weird guy. If he were Horus, who I don't believe in, wouldn't he have the head of the falcon? I mean come on now I knew enough about ancient Egypt gods to know which head went to what god. Sighing because once again I had just ended up in the main room of this darn temple. Not only was I stuck here but I was in a very revealing dress. Why did this have to happen to me? Why do I always attract the weirdos?

Turning to leave again I hear a loud thump. Running to hide behind a column I see a random fire rise from the floor which somehow turns into a man. Putting my hand over my mouth to prevent myself from screaming I watch as the man looks around the room.

"Oh nephew! Where are you? Are you busy with your worshippers?" the man roars out into the room.

Fear courses through my body as the man who claims to be Horus walks forward surprisingly dressed in more than a skirt this time. He doesn't say anything at first but just stares the other man down. Obviously there was bad blood between these two. Maybe if the guys who claimed to be Horus really was then does that mean the other guy was Set?

"What do you want uncle? You know fighting me now would be unfair since you cursed me and took all my powers away." Horus guys says to maybe Set guy.

"Nephew, you had this coming, if you had just stayed out of my way you would have been fine but you always put that beak where it doesn't belong." Maybe Set says as he laughs. "I just came to see if you were still among the land of the living and didn't step outside your precious temple."

"Well as you can see, I am still here. When I get out though, I will end you for good." Wannabe Horus tells the wannabe Set.

"There is no way to break the curse except to step outside and die. Your choice." Wannabe Set says then disappears in flames.

"Believe me now mortal?" a male voice asks from behind me.

Turning around I am face to face with Horus. How in the hell can this be real? You know what no, I am going to play along because I know all of this is a dream and I am sure that I will wake up very soon. Gulping I look at Horus.

"Alright, I believe you now. I still don't know why I am here though. As you said I am mortal, what use can I be to you?" I say as I back into the column I was just hiding behind. "You don't need me to sacrifice myself...do you?"

Shaking his head no Horus puts his head behind me and leans in close to me. Almost as though he was either going to kiss me or whisper something into my ear. I didn't know which but I tried my best to remain as calm as I could.

"No, something the goddess of love no doubt would find much more amusing. I must have a mortal, pure in three ways fall in love with me." He whispers into my ear then pulls back to see my reaction.

That's when I remembered what I heard before at the temple before I ended up here. Pure of mind, pure of heart and pure of spirit. Wait...did that mean me? Was that weird voice talking to me and that is why I ended up here.

"Pure of mind, heart and spirit...you think I am all of that?" I question meekly.

"Apparently you are, Hathor sent you here herself." Horus answers as he moves away from me.

"This is worse that Beauty and the Beast...how can a god fall in love with a mortal or the other way around I mean.." I begin to ask then question my own question.

"Mortals and Gods fall in love the same way, though you are correct it is rare for a god to fall in love with a mortal or for a mortal to fall in love with a god due you our lifespans." Horus admits as he continues to pace the room.