Alone Time

So far in her life, sex had been a mostly-under-the-sheets activity, done with as little fanfare as possible. She now realized why of course, she was a lesbian. She knew with Lena it would be different, she wanted it to be different, but it scared her. She was nervous and anxious at the same time.

When she got to Lena's house, she was surprised at how at ease Lena seemed. She was dressed in a long flowing skirt and red shirt to match. She smiled eagerly at Stef and gave her a gentle welcome kiss. They had considered going out for the evening but had tacitly agreed that staying in would be best. They both knew that what they wanted was to be alone.

Lena was looking at her curiously, "Did you bring a little overnight bag?"

Stef blushed, "It's in the car, I didn't want to be presumptuous."

Lena smiled, taking Stef's hand. "In this case, I have given you every reason to presume. Go get it, I don't want to be interrupted later." Lena didn't want Stef leaving her bedroom till she had to, late the next day. They were both grown women with deep feelings for each other, there was no reason to be coy.

Stef practically stumbled on her way to the car. Tonight, she would have lesbian sex, lesbian sex with Lena. Her life was upside down and she couldn't be happier about it.

She walked back into Lena's place and found her in the kitchen, a complete meal ready to go. Lena handed her a glass of wine.

"It's delicious," Stef spoke, beginning to warm up to Lena's taste for wine.

Lena smiled, "It is, but don't have too much, I want you to have all your senses ready." Lena couldn't help but tease Stef. This was an area that Lena was very comfortable in. It wasn't new to her and she was very good at sex. The possibility of being with Stef had made her nervous in a different way, but her body was overwhelmed with need. She had wanted Stef for so long. She couldn't wait to finally be with her.

Stef smiled, not knowing what to do. She decided to help set the table. They were quiet for a while, each in their own head about what they had set in motion. They sat at the table and soon conversation turned to Brandon. "He really wanted to come visit you here."

"That's right, he hasn't been here. I'd love that, but not tonight," Lena winked.

"It was hard explaining to him why he couldn't and mom wasn't making things easy." Stef chuckled.

Lena's eyes shot open, "Did your mother say anything?"

Stef nodded, "Lena, my mother is not naïve, she knows exactly what she's helping me out with. She is also not shy and made sure to throw out every innuendo she knew. She stopped short of saying, 'you're off to have sex with your girlfriend.'" Sharon had joked so much, that Stef had wondered if her mom was freaking out. She had to ask her if she was OK and Sharon had reassured her that this was her way of dealing with it.

Lena asked, "Did Brandon hear any of it?"

"Oh yeah, she was saying all of it in front of Brandon. Luckily he didn't understand much of it, including her references to petting Lena's cat."

Lena was struggling not to choke on her food. "What?"

Stef laughed, "You really don't know my mom, she's got her foot permanently stuck in her mouth. Luckily, the only thing Brandon got was the word girlfriend. You are now officially, mommy's girlfriend."

"I like that, and I want Brandon to come over. I know you're a packaged deal and I want all of it. I want all of you." Lena reached for Stef's hand.

Stef sighed, "You sure? I am a lot to handle."

Lena looked into Stef's eyes. "I am hoping you're handful," and then Lena added, almost to herself, "and a mouthful."