One.

In the room the only sound that can be heard are his punches as they collide with the leather. The strong smell of sweat and the gasps coming from Chanyeol can't bother anyone. The training room he's in is isolated from all sound, his only connection with the outside is a headset he has plugged into his ear.

This is his moment of relaxation. Normal people would go to the movies, have an ice cream or just go for a walk. Maybe one of the reasons why Chanyeol doesn't do any of this is because his daily life isn't quite normal.

Chanyeol hits the boxing bag in front of him one more time before wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand.

He's working for one of the most important spy sites of all Korea, if not the best one. After many years of hard training, he had the opportunity to be in the Kim company, and now he has been working there for 3 years. He had begun at the age of eighteen years old and he, along with a few more spies, were the best rookies.

After feeling that the four-hour workout has been enough, he decides to go to his room to shower, not withstanding the smell of sweat now that he has stopped training. Chanyeol, despite being harsh with his workouts, is a very cheerful boy and on the way to his room he greets more than one companion from previous missions and even some donsaeng who smiles at him as he passes.

After a refreshing shower, he goes to dress in comfortable clothes but then he hears a message through his headset.

"Park Chanyeol" speaks a robotic voice "Oh Sehun and Do Kyungsoo. You have a new mission. Operational Coordinate 07361. Come to Mr. Kim's private office for more information, accept or decline."

Chanyeol doesn't have to think it twice, he's more than ready.

It takes him less than five minutes to finish drying off, to put on his best suit and to fix his naturally messy hair. He goes straight to Kim Junmyeon's office, or like he calls himself, Suho, his boss. It's true that it's not the first time that Chanyeol has stepped into Suho's big office, but his heart still booms every time he has to speak to one of the most important people in the country, literally.

When he is only a few steps away from the office door, he spots a certain blond boy with defined features out of the corner of his eye. Sehun, he thinks it's the boy's name.

Oh Sehun.

So he has to work with the expressionless Oh Sehun, or at least that's what everyone says, that he doesn't like to show any emotions.

Some said it's simply for attention. What a stupid way then, Chanyeol thinks. Other more morbid people said that he has a trauma for which he doesn't let his feelings go out, and the simpler ones said that the boy is just like that. Chanyeol adds himself to the last list.

Without hesitation, he approaches the blond with a smile on his lips. He knows way too well that first impressions are important.

"Sehun?" calls Chanyeol. Sehun, who's looking out the large window of the building, turns on his feet to see who's calling. Chanyeol is a little surprised to see that up close, the boy is even more handsome than from distance.

"Chanyeol" It's not a question, and Sehun's serious expression doesn't help at all, yet Chanyeol continues with his introduction.

"Yeah" he greets "from now on we will be partners in the new mission, Sehun" the smile of the tallest grows, until he's showing his teeth "by the code I suppose it will be risky one, so I hope we can get along" He raises his right hand, waiting for Sehun to shake hands.

Sehun stares at Chanyeol's hand a few seconds, until he finally decides to also raise his to seal the "presentation", even though they had seen each other more than once. Chanyeol beckons Sehun to be together, and in just a few more steps, he realizes that Sehun is walking all the way behind him. And maybe people are right to say that he is a little inexpressive. In the five minutes that Sehun had spoken, he had moved nothing but his mouth. But well, it's not like Chanyeol cares at all.

When they are at the correct door, on which they can read on the plate "Main Office", Chanyeol knocks on the door. "Come in" Suho's voice comes from inside the room. Chanyeol opens the door, he himself being the first one to enter with Sehun following behind, closing the door on his back.

The large office, decorated exclusively by Suho in white, black and grayish shades, is only lit by the city lights and a lamp, which Chanyeol is sure costs more than his entire room. The sight of Chanyeol stops at another boy who's already seated in one of the sofas of the room, and what catches his attention the most are his big and expressive eyes. Do Kyungsoo, he guessed.

"Sit down" Suho says softly, pointing to the sofas where Kyungsoo is sitting. When the three of them are comfortable enough, Suho begins. "Let's get down to business. You came here for a mission, code 07361. You know that means that this mission will be a complex and long one." He looked at the three of them with a serious expression "And that is one of the reasons why I have chosen you. I can say with complete certainty that I trust fully in you and in your abilities."

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo hint a little smile, unlike Sehun who remains the same, his face at least , but in turn he's also overwhelmed by the words of his boss.

"But this time will not be easy, the opposite actually, it will be difficult. Well, do you know the company BYUN?" He asks as he takes out some briefcase from his filing cabinets.

"It's Asia's largest arms buying and selling company, Mr. Kim." Sehun says firmly. Suho nods.

"Don't call me Kim, call me Suho" he corrects quickly "and yes indeed, but they're also our enemies and lately we've noticed some strange conflicts related to the company, and we suspect of them, we don't know what's going on, but it's your job to discover if something is indeed wrong" he spats several documents on his desk. "Here we can see his profits, status and various things that rises in one year on an excessive way, and this has caused our alarms to jump." After explaining the financial situation, he takes three photos of a boy.

Chanyeol could only describe it with one word; breathtaking. The boy the pictures show has dark brown hair with soft features, he also notices that the boy has eyeliner on, what makes his eyes catch even more attention. But he couldn't understand why Suho wants to show that photos to them.

"This is Byun Baekhyun, the owner of BYUN, actually twenty-three years old."

Chanyeol opens his eyes wide, surprised at this. He has always imagined Byun to be a man in his forties, totally physically neglected, and it turns out to be just the opposite.

Suho takes three more photos, another beauty gifted boy, this time being Sehun the one who comes closer to the table to appreciate the photos of the last boy. "And this is Lu Han, twenty-four years old, for some reason that we do not know, he is always with Byun and some sources say that he is extremely important for BYUN company."

At this point Chanyeol seriously wonders if being handsome is on the list of essentials for the BYUN company, but shakes the stupid thoughts, focusing again on work.

"I want you to infiltrate in the company, investigate everything that comes to your hands, be professionals. Basically if you win the trust of these two," he points the photos of Byun and Luhan "you will have everything achieved. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol will go for Baekhyun and Sehun will focus on Luhan. We have managed to buy one of the members of BYUN, he will integrate you, but most importantly, be careful, especially you Sehun. Control yourself."

The three of them nod, understanding the work, and they're all already beginning to think of theories, forms and situations to get the trust of the two boys.

"Tomorrow morning I will update you with the last details, regarding the equipment and other related things will also be decided tomorrow and the day after the plan will be launched. Understood?" They nod again. Suho softens his gaze and looks at them again. "Please, be careful."

"Yes, Mr. Kim" they say at the same time, what makes Suho sigh because they called him Mr. Kim again. They all bow briefly before getting out the office.

This definitely would be easy.