stigma

Yoongi called out to me. I was frozen. I had no clue of what to do. I didn't want to look like a fool so I decided to turn around slowly.
"Y-yes? Yoongi?" I replied with a nervous tone.
Yoongi smiled. I sure loved that gummy smile. His beautiful blonde hair. He was always dying it but I loved how he looked. His soft and fair skin.
"What's your name?" Yoongi asked
"Y/n" you answered
"Cute name." He stood up and walked closer to me.
Oh man holy sh*t. He's actually approaching me. He actually noticed me!
He put his hand on my waist and pulled me close to his body as he lowered his head to my ear.
"Why haven't I seen you before? You're so beautiful." Yoongi caressed my hair with his other hand.
"I-I-I'm not sure but thank you for calling me beautiful." I replied
"I wa-" Yoongi was about to finish his sentence but V interrupted
"Guy did you know 1 out of 5 people are gay? I hope it's Jungkook because he's cute." V scratched his head. I pulled back from Yoongis body and told V
"You should totally talk to him! He's over there!" I pointed at my best friend kookie.
"Alright!" V left to go talk to jungkook. He's so gonna have to thank me later for this.

I turned back to Yoongi as he had a blank face on.
"What's wrong?" I asked curiously
"Taehyung...he's a strange one."
I chuckled a bit
"So...um what were you saying before V interrupted?" I asked
Yoongi lifted up my chin and stared at my eyes.
"I want to see you again." He replied with a serious tone.
My eyes widened as I saw his soft eyes were full of lust.
He kissed my lips softly and walked away.
I touched my lips as I was screaming and dying and jumping inside.

Min Yoongi...I love you.