reflection

"You truly are beautiful." Yoongi said getting closer to my face.
I bit my lip before he could do anything else, I closed my eyes as our lips met.
His lips were so kissable, I wanted to kiss them longer but I felt glaring eyes staring at me. Since everyone was obsessed with him. I apologized for not getting him anything but he told me I was the best gift he got today. Oh boy! I sure blushed like crazy. 

As class time passed, Yoongi said he wanted to see me more. See me more as he wants to get to know me so he can ask me out??? Let me not get my hopes up too much. I asked when we could spend time with each other and he replied tomorrow at my house. My parents weren't going to be home tomorrow, I'm excited to see what was going to happen with Min Yoongi and I.

Class ended, Yoongi and I were the last ones in the classroom. I was packing all of my belongings inside my book bag I was curious were all the gifts he got but he said he left them at lunch. We walked out to the front where everyone was and Jungkook was talking to V. Yoongi and I walked towards them.

"Hey guys." I said to them
"Hey y/n" kookie and V replied
"You guys are sure getting along huh?" Yoongi spoke
Jungkook blushed and agreed
"You guys are getting along well too." V said
I smiled

Yoongi said he had to get going and Taehyung as well. Yoongi kissed me quickly and started walking, V kissed Jungkook on the cheek and walked behind Yoongi.

After they left, jungkook and I started freaking out like crazy.