😭Glenn's Disappearence?😭

*BOOOMM*
Glenn's POV
?!!, AGHHHH! I get side kicked to the ground. "Haha, don't underestimate me just cause I'm a girl Glenn." Cece says. (At this rate I'm going to loose.) I thought to myself. 

Thunder sprites, pay heed, and strike with your electric shock! I shout but Cece just dodges it. " Really this is boring are you holding back or something?" She says. UGH!! I've had enough!!! I shout. "?!!" They look both shocked and then. As their teacher And as Sistine's boyfriend I will save them NO MATTER WHAT!!! I say to myself. Earth as the land we stand on, I command of you dissolve into an unending hole, EARTH PORTAL!! As I shout the ground underneath Cece and Jerkface (as I like to call him.) disappears and turns into a black hole. "AGHHHHHHH!!!!" They both scream as they fall but manage to hold on to the edge of land surrounding the portal. NO WAY AM I LETTING YOU WALK AWAY FROM THIS!!! I say as I try to crush their fingers to make them let go. "That's not going to work if we fall your falling to!!" He says as he pulls me down with them into the portal. ?! Wh- AHHHH!! All three of us fall into the portal and disappear from the surface.
Sistine's POV
GLENN!! I scream as I see him get pulled into the portal. If the spell disappeared sooner I could have saved him. I say standing there in shock.
*Magic spell dissolves*
No..... NOOOO!! I scream as I fall to the ground in tears. " Sistine..... Rumia says quietly walking up to me to comfort me. "Wait..... What's that over there?" Rumia asks pointing at something white near where the portal once was. T-that wasn't there before. I say still sobbing as I walk to it and pick it up. I-it's from Glenn!! I say reading the letter.

Dear Sistine,
        I know you're going to try to blame yourself for what has happened. Trust me, I will come back to you someday meanwhile keep this letter with you, Even though we're apart it's only temporarily live your life to it's fullest even though I'm not with you right now. But remember I may not be there in person but I am there spiritually, I love you and I always will. Wait for me please I promise I'll be back to you as soon as I can.
                                        Love,
                                               Glenn

Sistine's POV
You better be. I say smiling with tears 😭 still coming down. "Oh by the way, now might not be the time to tell you but I know about you and Glenn's relationship status. Rumia says smirking 😏. U-um be quiet 🤐 Rumia. I say blushing 😊. ( Glenn I'll be waiting for you, so come back soon😊.) I say to myself. " Let's head inside Sistine. Rumia says as I nod my head and she helps me up.
Glenn's POV
AHHHHHHH!!! *CRASH* Ughhh. I say rubbing my head then look around. "Hah you really thought you were just going to drop us in a portal HAHAHA!" He says as he laughs evilly. I look over to Cece who's also rubbing her head. You must be hardheaded Jerkface. I say looking at him." Excuse me what did you just call me?!" He asks glaring at me. I called you Jerkface, Jerkface. I say answering him. "Shut it Bastard!!" He says yelling at me. "Will you guys SHUT UP!!" Cece yells at us. Look here Cece I don't know who your talking to but it surely isn't me Pipsqueak!! I yell back at her.
( A/N: Ughhh!!! you guys argue to much, anyway I know most of you wanted Glenn to win but plot-twist that's kinda plain so I thought I add some sadness in it but don't worry next chapter is going to be LITTT🔥🔥 or not Cause I got a severe case of writers block hehe 😅 anyway, Stay Magical Bye 👋🏾.)