😁Glenn's Return😁

Glenn's POV
Ok.... Cece told me to go this way and...
I say in my head looking around. Wow that place is huge!! I say looking at a gigantic building. (A/N: He's talking about the academy, and you guys are probably saying, You said they were erasing his memories from the beginning so how can he still remember how to talk and stuff like that well they made sure he knew all that they just erased everything except that, and also he already works for them and knows this.)
Well she did say it was obvious. He said to himself.

*enters the academy*
" Glenn it's been while where we're you!!" A man yells in surprise running up to me. Sorry, but I think you have the wrong person my names not Glenn it's Luca, Luca Katsuragi. I say. " Okay... anyway Glen- I mean Luca time for you to go and take back over your class follow me please." The man says.
*Opens classroom door*
"Guys he's back!!" The man yells opening the door and pushing me into the classroom. H-huh what exactly do you mean bye I'm back?! I say confused. "Stop acting dumb Glenn Radars your starting to annoy me." He says glaring at me. That's not my name my names Luca Katsuragi. I say looking back at him. "SENSEI!!" The class yells as they run up to me and give me a group hug. Um do they always do this to new teachers? I asked. "NO" The man says walking out of the classroom slamming the door behind him. "We're glad you made it back safe Glenn-Sensei." They all say with there eyes watery. I-I'm sorry but who are all of you? I asked starring at all of them. "Sensei you don't remember us?" A girl with purplish white hair walks forward. And as soon as I see her something in my head reacts.

 And as soon as I see her something in my head reacts

*memories flashing before his eyes*("Hi 👋🏾 everyone my name is Glenn Radars and I am your new magic instructor, Oh hey I know you two your the girls from earlier

("Hi 👋🏾 everyone my name is Glenn Radars and I am your new magic instructor, Oh hey I know you two your the girls from earlier." Yes we are indeed " Anyway now that I introduced myself how about you all starting with White Cat." I said. "I asked the students to introduce themselves so I can know a little about them " My name is Sistine Fibel and that Blonde girl over there is Rumia Tingel.")
H-huh Sistine? I say out of nowhere. "So you do remember us." She says looking at me hard. A-actually I only remember three people out of all of you Sistine Fibel, Rumia Tingel, and a blue headed girls with blue eyes. I say looking around. We're over here Glenn-Sensei I turn around to see Rumia and the blue headed girl. Wait now that I look at you if my memories are coming back your name is Re=L Rayford right? I ask waiting for her to answer. "Yeah that's my name." She answers me. "Sensei could you follow me for a minute?" Sistine asks. Sure thing. I say following her out of the classroom. I'll be right back everyone. I say closing the door behind me. We walk to an empty classroom. What is it? I asked her. " Do you remember what your relationship connection with me is? she says staring at me eagerly. Your my student/friend right? I say thinking hard of the little bit of my memory I just gained back. " Well not exactly we were Lovers." she says blushing hard. HHHHUUUHHH?

(A/N: sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been thinking of ideas and writing my other Story "Dragon Slayers Extreme Deluxe" no the first chapter hasn't came out of that yet because I'm still thinking anyway 🌈Stay Magical🌈 bye 👋🏾)