Chapter 6 - Explore Philippines!

-3 years passed-

Anna (10 years old) P.O.V.

It's getting really boring so I went to Elsa's room. knock knock "Do you want to build a snowman? Or ride a bike around the halls. I think some company is overdue, I've started talking to the pictures on the walls 'hang in there Joans' It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms, just watching the hours tick by" I sang and I lie down on the floor, placing my feet at the clock and watching the clock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.

Elsa didn't replied so I ran inside my room and cried hard... I wish I could play with her again I mean I just want to talk to her. She will not play with me anymore because I know she is not a child anymore. My parents told me that she needs space and I gave her space for three years! Isn't that enough for her to give her space for three years?!

Knock Knock.. "Who is it?" I asked as I wiped my tears "It's your mother" my mother said "Oh come in" I replied happily like nothing just happened. My mother opened the door and came inside my room and sat "Anna I am really sorry that-" I cut her sentence "No no no It's okay I'm fine there is no need for you to apologize" I said happily but inside my mind I said it sadly.

"No, There's no need for you to lie. Look Anna I know you cried because I saw you singing and inviting Elsa to build a snowman but she didn't replied and you frowned and run to your room as tears fell on your cheeks" My mother said and I sighed "Yeah your'e right but I already gave her a space for Three years and she never come out of her room to talk or play with me" I said as tears ran down on my cheeks.

My mother wiped my tears and said "Anna please just understand her. Elsa can't play or talk to you beca-" The doors opened slowly and the maid said "Excuse me for awhile. Your highness the king is looking for you and he said that you will go right now" "Okay" my mother replied and she looked at me "Anna I have to go because your father needs me right now" she said and she kissed my cheek "Okay mom" I said and she left.

When the doors where closed, I punched my pillow and said in my mind "Ah! Why does dad needs to call mom right now?! She almost said the reason why Elsa can't talk or play with me!" I cried harder.

Elsa (13 years old) P.O.V.

I keep on talking to Olav and saying hilarious things and I also kept on waiting for Jack to come but it doesn't mean that I love him, I was waiting for him to teach me on how to control my powers easily.

I sighed as I watched outside the window "What's wrong Elsa?" Olav asked "Well, we've been believing and waiting for Jack but he never came and I think he is not real" I said "No don't lose hope Elsa, I know that you believed in him for Three years and six months but just don't stop believing" She said.

"I think he won't come and teach me because he is busy" I said sadly "No! I promise that he will come when you will be older" she said "How will you know?" I asked "Well... I can predict something" She boasted and I laughed then I punched her side.

"Hey what was that for?!" she asked with a shout "That's for boasting!" I shouted back and she threw a snowball at me then I created a medium sized snowball and she ran fast so I chased her and hit her. "Ouch!" she yelled "I thought that snowman can't feel?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Snowman can feel somehing especially snowgirls!" she shouted again and she starts chasing me "Hey why are you chasing me?!" I asked while running "I will chase you to tickle you!" she said and we both ran in circle. It was really fun playing with Olav.

Jack Frost's P.O.V.

I was having fun exploring the world and Cupcake was right It is really fun to explore the world! I looked at my list and I said "So New York is done and next is Philippines. Woah I never knew that there was a place called Philippines, Well I really don't know what are the other places but thanks to the wind because it will lead me where I want to go.

I flew over Philippines and I touched the ground "So this is Philippines. I never knew that Philippines also has a long Traffic that took about half an hour to escape this big traffic!" I shouted because I know that these people can't see and hear me so I flew and laughed as I froze the man's feet "Hey! Who did that?!" he shouted and many people looked at him with his feet stucked in the ice.

I explored Philippines and watched the list "Philippines is done and next is Madagascar" I flew to Madagascar and explored those place happily.

...•¶°___......€¥~~~☎﹏﹏﹏✔Ω→→→←←←△▼♨∈﹏↯

Hello again! I'm sorry If I didn't updated awhile ago 'cause I was reading stories about Jelsa and I was lazy hehe... Thank you so much guys for waiting for my update! I really love you Jelsa Fans!

~Mekyla