Chapter 8 - Three Bad News

-2 years passed-

Elsa (15 years old) P.O.V.

My parents told me that they will have a journey for 2 weeks today so I got up bed and said "Olav you must stay here and don't you ever go out of this room because you will melt and die, Okay?" "Okay... But come back here early" she said "Yes I will" I replied and I twisted the door knob but I paused for awhile and breathe deeply "Everything will be fine, Just control" I whispered to myself and went out of my room.

"Wow! It was years from now when I locked myself inside my room and now I got out of my room again" I whispered as I looked around the hallway and going downstairs. I saw my parents prepared now for the journey as Anna ran and hugged them "See you in two weeks" she said then she broke the hug. 'Anna really changed, She is now a teenager and matured' I thought of myself then I bowed my head and as I looked up, I asked "Do you have to go?" then my father said "You'll be fine, Elsa" and they got out of the castle.

I ran upstairs and tears fell down on my cheeks then I got inside my room. I fold my knees, put my elbows on my knees and I covered my face then I cried really hard "Elsa, what's wrong?" Olav asked "I will miss them" I said and I was still sobbing "It's okay they will just be gone for 2 weeks" she cheered me up then I wiped my tears and said "You're right, they will just be away for two weeks" I stood up and came near the window.

I watched as my parents entered the ship and the ship left. "Let's talk!" Olav excitedly shouted "Not now Olav" I said and she sighed "Oh, I will just take a nap" she said "Okay" I said with a low voice and I continued crying. 'I really miss them even if they will just be away for two weeks'

I stopped crying because there were no more tears in my eyes so I lay myself on the bed and I slept.

Anna's P.O.V

It was the day that my parents will have a journey so I got up bed and I was about to knock at Elsa's door but I didn't knock and I was going downstairs and I saw Elsa near our parents "See you in two weeks" I said as I hugged my parents. 'Elsa is big now and really mature, I think she don't like to play anymore' I said in my mind and I broke the hug with a smile.

Elsa bowed her head and as she looked up she asked "Do you have to go?" and my father replied "You'll be fine, Elsa" then our parents left and I was about to talk to Elsa but she ran upstairs. I think she was crying so I didn't follow her and I walked to my room and watched the window as our parents entered the ship and the ship left. "Well, they will just be gone for two weeks" I told myself and I lay down on my bed and slept because I was really tired.

Elsa's P.O.V.

The next day, I woke up and took a bath then I changed my clothes. The maid knocked the door and said "Princess Elsa, Your breakfast is here" I opened the door and she gave the tray of food to me and I said "Thank you" and she said "Your Welcome" and she left. I ate the breakfast and after eating, I put the tray outside my room.

Olav was still sleeping so I was thinking on how to prank her and I got an idea! I came near Olav and I drew a scroll at her two cheeks and a demon's horn on her head. I also drew like a blood below her eyes and an angry eyebrow on her eyebrow.

When she woke up I already prepared a mirror infront of her then she screamed and jumped out of her bed until she recognized that it was just her reflection and I laugh really hard and she got angry "Hey! why did you drew my face?!" she asked with a shout "It was a prank!" I said with a laugh.

"I will take revenge!" she said as she came near me and tickled me very hard and I keep on laughing "Hahaha! Stop it! Hey!" I said with a laugh "I will not stop until you can't breath!" she said "No!" I said still with a laugh "Okay okay stop it! I can't breathe!" I said and at last she already let go of me and I breathe really hard and I lay on my bed still breathing very hard.

"Now, you done?" she asked "Yes, but please don't tickle me anymore!" I begged "Yes, I won't tickle you anymore but you must not do pranks to me also" she said "I promise I will not do it anymore" I said as I raised my right hand "good" she said and we heard a knock.

"Excuse me princess Elsa but we had a bad news for you" the maid said and I opened the door "What is it?" I asked "Uhmm... Your......" she cleared her throat and  said "Your parents.... DIED" she said sadly "WHAT?!" I asked with a shout, I just can't believe it! My parents DIED "We are really sorry, they died when the ship sinked because of the storm" the maid said.

I fell from my knees and cried really hard "Just leave now, please just leave" I said but I was still sobbing "Yes princess" she said and left "What did she said?" Olav asked "My parents... DIED" I said while crying and Olav gasped "I'm really sorry" she said "No, it's not your fault and please leave me alone" I said "Okay" she said and she went to her bed.

I really can't believe it! My parents just died and now what will I do? Who will I talk to? I'm really scared without my parents. I was still crying and my powers became worse!

My room was filled with snow and Olav came near me.

"What happened?" she asked "I can't control it anymore" I said "Just conceal it, don't feel it and put on a show" she said "No! I can't control it without my parents" I said and she sighed "If only Jack will come" Olav whispered to herself but I heard it and I gasped "Jack, I almost forgoten him!" I said "You already forgot Jack?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm such a fool! I even forgot Jack!" I said "No! you are not a fool" she comforted me "You're right" I said as I wiped my tears and I stood up and came near the window. "Conceal it, Don't feel it, put it on a show" I told myself but the snow inside my room didn't disapeared "No! I can't control it anymore!" I shouted as I slam myself on the door.

I folded my knees and I put my arms on my knees. Knock Knock I heard a knock but I didn't answered "Elsa? Please I know you're in there, people are asking where you've been, they say have courage and I'm trying to, I'm right out here for you, Just let me in. We only have each other, It's just you and me. What are we gonna do? Do you want to build a snowman?" Anna sang but I didn't answered.

I heard her footsteps going away and she left. Olav was there really worried about me "Olav just please give me space" I said "I will" Olav replied "I'm sorry Olav" I said as I put a cage and I locked her inside the cage "What are you doing?" she asked "I'm doing this to make you safe. I might hurt you" I said and I was still sitting and I cried again.

◐▷﹏﹏﹏✘∽﹏﹏﹏▩▲﹏﹏﹏₤※﹏﹏﹏↙←↖▷﹏﹏﹏

Hello, so the three bad news are:

1st - Elsa and Anna's parents Died

2nd - Elsa's powers became worse

3rd - Elsa made a cage for Olav and she put Olav inside the cage

I was also sad when I was making this story but I have something to make you laugh! "Laughter is the best medicine but if you laugh for no reason, you will need a medicine!" Hahahaha!! So now you're Happy! I hope you will still wait for my next update Jelsa fans!

                                                                                ~Mekyla