Chapter 1

I meet a beautiful girl. Her light brown hair, her eyes are a perfect shade of brown, that cute smile, and her tan skin that seems to glow when the sun hits it at the right moment. I can't stop thinking about her. She's just so meraizing.

Every time we cross paths, she'll smile and waves shyly and the just makes her ever more resestable. Man she's on my mind twenty four seven, and I can't stand seeing other guys talking to her. I just want to snap their necks. I want her... I need her... And she well be MINE. She'll be no on else's, but mine, and only MINE.

Early in the moring, I took chica for a walk I quickly grabbed her leash and out the door we went. As we walked down the sidewalk I heard a beautiful voice singing.

Are you are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three

Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you are you
Coming to the tree
Where dead man called
Out for his love to flee

Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
So we'd both be free

Strand things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you are you
Coming to the tree
A necklace of hope
Side by side with me

Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
So we'd both be free

Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three

Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you are you
Coming to the tree
Where dead man called
Out for his love to flee

I followed the voice and saw, her the girl I see every time we met, my cheeks turn a light shade of pink as my heart beats increases. God, I could get lost in the sound of her voice, she sounds like a siren and I am like the sailor. I was completely lost in thought unaware that, she was trying to get my attention, then she snapped her fingers which snapped me back to reality.

"Finaly, I have you're attention, now what's you name." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"M-Mark, my name's Mark." I studerd.

"Well, its nice to met you Mark, my name's Y/n." She replies.

"A beautiful name senpai has." I muttered quietly.

"Senpai? Nice refraince to 'Yandere Simulator', oh here's my number call me sometime, so we could met up and chat. Bye, Mark." She said handing me her number and left.

I stood there unmoving and just stared at the number with a bright smile.

'She gave me her number. Senpai gave me her number!' I thought to myself.

Me and chica both head back to the house my mind wondered back to, Y/n. Her siren like voice, god, her voice is so hypontizing and if anyone stands in my way they won't see the light of day... Ever.

Once me and chica were back home, I decided to record another video of 'Yandere Simulator'.

In the middle of recording I was deep in thought and Y/n popped into mind, as my cheeks went red a small smile forms across my face. I stoped the video and started editing once I was done I decided to send, Y/n a text.

M: Hey, its me Mark.

Y: Hey, Mark whats up.

M: Nothing much, I was wondering if you would like to met up later today.

Y: Sure, we could met at Starbucks at twelve. See you soon. Bye, Mark.

M: Yeah, see you soon.

My heart flipped with excitement at the thought of hanging out with, Y/n. I looked at the time, I still had enough time to record a few more videos. After recording I checked the time again it was 11:54. It was plenty of time to met, Y/n at Starbucks.

I arrived at Starbucks in a nick of time too and there she is leaning against the building on her phone. Then she looked up and smiled as she waved me over, oh, man that smile its like a ray of sunshine. As I drew closer my heart beat grew rapid a few sweat drops slide down the side of my face. Before I knew it, we were both hugging each other and pulled away to my dismay and we both went in.

We stood at the counter and the cashier spoke.

"Welcome, what can I get you today?"

"I'd like to have a caramel mocha, please." Y/n said sweetly.

"And I'd like to have regular coffee, please." I replied.

"That would be, $15.80, please." The cashier said politely.

Y/n was about to grab her wallet, but I stoped her and paid for the drinks in which earned me a playful glare. Once we got our drinks we sat in back and talked about how things are going, but when we got on the subject of relationship, her smile faltered as a few tears slide down her pretty face.

"Philip, just walked right out the restaurant in the middle of our dinner date, and left me heart broken." Y/n explains.

Deep within my eyes, they burned with hate, unimaginable hate. How could someone do that to a sweet girl like her and when I get hands on him his a fucking dead man, for breaking MY senpai's heart. Then it was time for us to head back home and I gave, Y/n a hug and went our sperat ways.