chapter 1 in this world

"Hurry up you guys, or else we are going to lose our spot." A woman with hip length brown hair called out to her companions. "Calm down Hera, we coming. Besides, we're really early." Commented a muscular green- eyed man. "There is no point arguing with the lady, brother. We're on our way dear, and don't worry about being late." Intervened a man with  light brown hair and lightning blue eyes. "I would agree with Poseidon on this one Zeus, even if we don't get along." A stormy grey eyed woman spoke. "Its doesn't really matter though, so let's just get there." Hera said cheerfully.

*time skip*

"That was great, and you were worried that we would lose our spot" Poseidon said, putting his hands in his jacket pockets. Hera huffed, "There is nothing wrong with being punctual, even if it was just a neighborhood party" she leaned against Zeus, as he wrapped an arm around her waist. Then Poseidon noticed that their grey eyed companion had stopped walking "you ok Athena, you're really quiet?" Athena looked over at him then up to the sky "how long has it been since we came down? Actually I know the answer, but living here, in this world, is so different than we expected. I can't be the only one to feel this way." The others looked at her, then at the same time said "you're not. We're all finding who to live in this world.