chapter 6

Boston's POV

I was completely caught off guard. It took me a moment to realize what was actually happening. She finally kissed me.

Once I realized this I kissed her back, hungry for more. I grabbed her face and pulled it gently to mine. If she wasn't in so much pain right now, the things I would do...

I can't believe she kissed me. It was just as magical as I thought it would be. Wait, did I really just say magical? Whatever, it was.

She pulled away first, out of breath. Fuck, what now?

"I imagined something a little more romantic for our first kiss than being in my moms bathroom," I said, making her laugh.

"You imagined it?" She smirked. Fuck, okay play it cool.

"All the time," I answered simply with a shrug. She smiled and looked like she was about to say something. What now?

"Ow," she mumbled. Then I remembered that she had six broken ribs.

"Shit, I forgot for a second," I said holding her up. I basically carried her back to the living room. Wait where is she going to stay? Did Mom plan this out at all? "I'll be back."

I went upstairs to find Mom. She was in Bella's room.

"Mom what is the plan here?" I asked.

"Well I can't let her stay in your room again," she shook her head probably remembering the night before last. "I guess i'm going to move Bella into my room and she can take this one. I don't have a mattress for her, just the crib. Do you think you could just bring hers over here? Oh what is she going to do with everything in that house," she rambled, pacing the floor.

"Okay one, calm down. And I have no idea," I ran my hands through my hair. "What if her mom comes back?"

"Boston even if her mom comes back they relied on John's income. They'd have to move to a smaller house. And we don't know if she is coming back. What if she never does?"

Fuck. "I don't know," I sighed. "I guess we could go through everything and put it in boxes in the shed. Then put the house up for sale." Fuuuck.

"Yeah," she sighed. "Guess that's what we will have to do. She can sleep in your room tonight until you bring her bed over here." I grinned, then I remembered that she was staring at me and I quickly covered it up. Her eyes narrowed at me. "You're sleeping on the couch."

"What if she needs something in the middle of the night? Everyone will be downstairs," I stuck out my lip.

"Yeah, right. Don't even play that card with me mister."

Well it was worth a shot.

When I went back downstairs Red was asleep on the couch. My heart actually ached for this girl. I loved her so much. Oh wow, am I a girl all the sudden? The fuck?

I decided to not wake her and just carefully carry her up the stairs to my room.

She was lighter the I expected her to be and I made a mental note to make her eat when she woke up. She tended to skip meals, always has and quite frankly it pisses me off.

She stirred as I set her down, but didn't wake up completely. I want to kiss her again so bad. Fuck what is she doing to me? I'm already like a whipped puppy.