Chapter 2

The school

We finally arrived at the school. I wasn't feeling excited as much as the others or my brothers. My brothers are always brawling applesauce things all the time  so I'm used to it as well as my dad. Actually, my dad is also our co-buddy but I think he's also not in the mood today, maybe he has a serious assignment again, maybe.That's why we always get along together but not this time.

I'm really, really like a zombie right now. I didn't have much sleep last night because I played Dota Tournament in my room all by myself because the boys are already asleep and I can't barely sleep at that time so I played until my eyes finally gave up. I love playing boys stuff since I'm surrounded by boys. The result I only got 3 hours of sleep and I'm the type of person who loves her bed once it is being laid.

"Okay, spend your day now." Dad said with a small grin in his face.

"Bye Dad!" Austine said while running towards the school.

"Hey! Wait up!" I shouted.

Oh shit, I'm all alone now. I'm not actually frightened about school life. I was just.. I need someone on my side today! I don't know why I'm feeling like this all of a sudden.

What's wrong with me today? Am I cursed?

As my brain interacts with my questions, my dad unexpectedly chime in my thinking cap.

"Honey, are you okay? All of your brothers just left the car and you're still in here. Is something wrong?" I can see that his somehow worried about me today.

I looked at him and turned to the sides to find my brothers gone. My dad was right they already disappeared.

"Oh nothing, bye now Dad." I made a salute with him while smiling wickedly and then he saluted me back with a wink.

As I'm about to walked away from the car dad called me.

"Honey, wait! I almost forgot.. Tell your brothers that I will arrive late in our house tonight because I have an assignment to do, you know agent things." He said with a soft smile.

Ahah! I was corrected! I'm a mind-reader after all! Bwahahaha!

"No worries, Dad." I smiled.

*****

I walked alone in the hallway, I feel like I'm in a forest surrounded by animals. Alice in Wonderland as I thought but not the girly Alice, I mean the Rocker Alice version who has a sharp sword on her hands. Yeah, imagining helps me build up some adrenaline in my body.

I'm weird by the way.

As I washed up my imaginations, I automatically felt pain in my right shoulder and I was stumbling also. I touched my shoulder and eased the pain but I can't. It's really achy. And then someone asked me.

"Hey, you okay there?"

I don't really know that voice. Who the hell is this person? I looked at him immediately after hearing his voice and said.

"Dude, yeah. Problem?" My voice turned to a wild stubborn tone which I can only manifest.

This is just one of the reasons why people don't talk to me because of my aggressive personality but I'm a good girl you know once you know me inside and out.

He's face went blank after I said those words and I don't really get it why he was talking to me. It's a bit bizarre for me because clearly no one dares to talk to me because they were afraid of my looks. Well, yeah. Like I said I'm a boyish type of girl. I wore jeans everyday, Vanz or Converse and all sorts of t-shirts and sometimes I paired them with fierce black jackets.

Finally he spoke.

"See, I bumped on you. I think you're not in your mind at that time. I'm so sorry. Does your shoulder hurts? Actually, my.. my.. camera hitted your shoulder." He was depressed and a bit of nervousness in his voice as well.

Okay so that's why it freaking hurts! Damn you camera! Well, he's right I'm not in my mind at that time. He's camera totally punches me five times in my right shoulder.

It hurts!

"Oh.. okay. Don't worry I'm not mad at you." I said while holding my shoulder.

He smiled weakly. "Really? I thought your going crazy like others do when someone bumps into them."

"Dude, really?! I'm not like that. I'm actually mad at you C-A-M-E-R-A!" I said with a high tone emphasizing the last word of my sentence.

He just chuckled.

What the?!

"Hey, sorry 'bout my camera. Would you like to go to the clinic? I will help you." He grinned at me with a shaky voice.

"No, I'll pass since I'm not in the mood for making you suffer for what you did today, bye." And with that I walked away but he grabs my wrist.

"Jerk! Fuck up!" Is all I can say because nobody intends to grab me except my family members. I was utterly shocked by his sudden action. He totally has some guts to do that to me.

"Are you really okay, Kene?" He said while looking at my eyes with an apologetic face.

Huh? He know my name?

----

Hi guys! Thank you for the positive feedbacks in Chapter 1! I'm really really glad to know that you like my book. So how about this chapter friends? Who's the mysterious guy? Oh and by the way, I haven't introduce you yet the oldest brother of Kene. Remember, I only introduced Dakota, Austine and Seth. He will appear soon! Again, please vote and support my book friends. Thanks :)))

I will post Chapter 3 next Saturday. Stay tuned people :)

*Please point out my errors in writing guys, I don't proofread.