Chapter 3

Boredom turns to Laughter

I'm in my second subject now and boredom strikes. The teacher was lecturing about Geometry. I actually love Math though but not literally. I can't help but ignore Mrs. Gold discussions today.

As I stared at the window on my side I then recall the bumping incident this morning. I was going to ask him why he know me and then the bell rang and he said he's goodbye to me. I think he's doing something which made him busy because he ran as fast as he could after the bell rang.

I didn't even replied at him. I just stood there wondering why he know me. I'm not a popular girl  in here and I didn't even recognized him ever since. Maybe he's a new student in here.

"If he's new in here, why did he knew you instantly?" My mind pops up.

Yeah right! He's not new in here. Oh popcorn, who the hell is he?!

"Ms. McKnight."

I heard a voice and I quickly answered back.

"Yeah, what?" I turned to face the person who's calling me with a lazy voice.

Oh shit!

"Ms. McKnight, you could just walk away. The door is always here to serve you because as far as I can see you're not listening to me." Mrs. Gold flashed me her daring eyes.

Okay, what now Kene?

Before I can open my mouth, the bell rings signalling that the class has ended and it's recess time.

"Oh yes! Save by the bell, baby!" I said to myself.

Mrs. Gold just walked away after hearing the bell.

*****

I'm on my spot in the cafeteria. Apparently,  me, Austine and Seth seats in here but they're not here yet. I looked around the corners and I saw Dakota in their table with his basketball pals. He hangs out with his friends at school because he's Mr. Popular. He's senior now by the way and he's also in the basketball team.

I picked up my iphone in my pocket and texted Seth and Austine.

Where are you both?

As I put down my phone in the table, my phone immediately vibrates.

Beep.. Beep..

Wait there ma twin, OMY.

It's a message coming from Austine.

After his reply, I deleted his text message and then someone sits on our table.

"Hey Kene."

I looked up and saw Seth, my brother. He brought one book and I stared at it. It's entitled The Chick on the Street, I laughed humorously at him and said.

"You.. you.. Do you also study that book?" My belly hurts that I couldn't speak well.

He just replied me with a steady voice.

"No Kene, it's my spare time today so I will read anything or do anything without a single connection with my studies."

"Oh, cool. You're free right? Let's play tonight since Dad will be late." I said with excitement in my face.

"Yeah, sure. Ahm, Dad got a new task again?" He beamed at me.

I just nodded at him and we eat.

Then my twin came in and sit on the empty chair.

"Hey, you two! Why so silent? Kene? Seth?"

I looked at him and as I'm about to open my mouth, Seth replied..

"Nothing bro. Let's play tonight since I'm free. Prepare for some awesome adventure." He said with a chuckle.

"Oh yes, nice. I'm gonna kill you!" He's mocking at Seth now. I don't want them to have a little show in here so I interrupted them.

"Hey Austine, Did you brush your teeth today?  Your mouth.. it's.." He cuts me off.

"Kene, did you sleep well last night? As I remember, I put something in your drink. Your eyes... it's red, wonder why?" He's still mocking and I really want to punch that smugness on his face.

Shit! That's why I can't sleep last night.

"Impressive Austiney! Wanna get your butt kick today? I can do that since I know Taekwando. I would really love to do that." I said while imitating Nicki Minaj voice. I'm super frustrated with him right now. I can kick him out of school today!

Actually, we are trained by our dad with fighting skills but the only difference is that I trained Taekwando with a trainer not him and the boys were all trained with those spectacular actions just like in the movies by him. Well, I don't really know why.

"You guys! Stop it, okay? The two of you looks like a homeless person with your faces right now especially you, Kene because of your eyes, it's reddish. Peace out. " Seth smiled happily and then the two of them laughed hardly so I joined them because I was kind of jealous of their scene right now.

We laughed hysterically like we always do. I just love them so much that I easily forgot about what Austine did to me. Yes, we are so bipolar>

-----
What can you tell about this chapter guys?
Sorry for the late upload -.-

Kene and his family are really bad ass!

Thank you all so much for the tender loving support guys! Continue voting! :)))

Hey friends. I'll upload the next chapter when this book reaches 500 views.

I just wanna clear my thoughts for now guys. This problems are entering in and out in my life. I'll try to solve this one by one that's why I need some space to overcome my situation guys. I hope y'all understand.

I'LL BE BACK, PROMISE :))))))