Chapter One: The healing Pool

They had been blasted out in the sky for what seemed like hours... until they finally landed. Though the two of them landed in the same area, each of them landed on a different piece of land. Sombra had landed in a bush. "Augh!" He said when he landed. Once he was able to get up and out of the bush, he grumbled, "Stupid bush with its stupid pointy leaves, bleh!" He spit out a leaf from his mouth, then he realized something. "Wait... Chrysalis!" He gasped. He started looking for her using a navigation spell. Once Sombra found her after looking for over five minutes, he saw her motionless. Sombra realized what had happened to her. Chrysalis went right though a tall,seven inch thick rock while still unconscious from Celestia's power. Fortunately, she wasn't bleeding. He slowly walked up to her and checked for a heartbeat with his hoof. Chrysalis's heart was still beating, but slowly. She was still breathing, but it was shallow. He lowered his head down as if he was grieving, like there was nothing that he could do. Then he once again used his navigation spell to find something that could heal Chrysalis. Then he picked her up and held her in his hooves, created wings that were entirely made out of magic, and flew off. Using his spell to find what he was looking for, he clutched Chrysalis and thought, "Don't worry my queen. I will make sure you're okay.". He arrived at a healing pool, deep within a dark, secluded part of the Everfree Forest. With sparkling and glimmering water that shined even without sunlight, and on the other side of it from where Sombra and Chrysalis were... was a cherry blossom tree. Though it never grew fruit, it's leaves were not actual leaves but cherry blossom petals. While still holding Chrysalis, he gently dipped her body into the water. With her head still above the water, the rest of her body was completely under it. He dipped her just enough for the healing to commence. After a minute or so of waiting, the healing pool started glowing and shining, sort of like the northern lights. Once done, Sombra took her out of the water and slowly laid her down on the soft grass, which was hydrated by the pool itself. He checked her heartbeat and it was finally normal. She was breathing regularly once again. Now all he had to do was wait. "She looks so peaceful..." He thought, smiling at Chrysalis. Then, Chrysalis started to awaken. Her eyes started to flutter, trying to open. Her right hoof started moving, feeling the ground around her. Finally Chrysalis's eyes had opened when Sombra said while bowing (trying to act as regal as possible), "I'm so glad you are awake Chrysalis. For a moment I had thought you would be unable to take over Equestria once more." She just stared at him for a moment or two, blushing extremely. "I-i... Umm." She was speechless. Once she finally regained herself, she looked around and asked, "Where's Tirek?" "Well, after our defeat, it is more than likely that he is imprisoned in Tartarus once again, Chrysalis." Sombra said, secretly disappointed that she asked about Tirek. Do... do you need help getting up?" Sombra asked. At first, Chrysalis didn't know what to say. She finally said, "Y-yes, of course." Sombra held her hoof, Chrysalis pushed while he pulled, then Chrysalis was finally up on her hooves. Though she was standing, her legs couldn't really hold her body up for very long. Just as she started falling again, Sombra caught her. Both surprised, they just kept staring at each other while blushing. "Ahem, w-well anyway. Should we get going? Sombra asked. Chrysalis replied with another question. She was not only suspicious but curious, "And where are we going exactly?". "To get more reinforces, of course! Are you coming?" He asked, trying to smile as villainous as he could. She was silent for a moment. "Fine..." Chrysalis sighed in slight annoyance. Chrysalis knows that she'll regret it one day but for now, she has somepony that actually wants to help her.