Chapter Eight: Thank You

Sombra couldn't stop crying. Knowing that he could never get Chrys back, he kept holding her body with her head against his. Suddenly, something was happening at Sickening Despair's stone tomb. A bright light was showing at the statue's chest. Opening like a portal, an angel like mare came out of the statue, ultimately breaking the statue into pieces. The mare flew to Sombra and his lost lovers' body and gracefully landed in front of him. Though surprised beyond belief, he recognized her instantly! "H....Hope?". Sombra stuttered. Radiant Hope nodded. She then looked at the body he was holding. Hope then kissed Chrys on the forehead, Making a light shine within Chrysalis's belly. "Be careful....". Said Hope as her new white wings appeared. As Hope's spirit started to fly away to live amongst the stars, Sombra quietly said, "Thank You". Just then, Chrys's eyes started to open. Sombra held her in his hooves when she saw him. "S-Sombra...". She stuttered. Sombra then chuckled and said, "Chrys. You okay?". Chrys smiled and said, "Never better!". Sombra then helped her get onto her hooves, and then Chrys hugged him! "I love you too! My King!". She said, starting to cry. They both hugged each other and kept crying. Once they stopped, Chrys then kissed him on the cheek, to his surprise. After she realized what she had done, she started to blush extremely and stuttering. Sombra couldn't help but smile at her. All of a sudden Sombra dipped Chrys down and was kissing her! On the lips! Surprised at first, She was then kissing him back. For the first time EVER, they both felt something for each other. LOVE!