Love at First Sight

Flare's pov

I walk up to the guards. They're guarding the sun of Solaria and I have some...clears throat...business with it.

"Hi." I say, cheerfully to the guards, waving both my hands.

They look at me and smile. Suddenly, they're stone.

"I swear!! It gets easier and easier to stone people! That took, like, two seconds!!" I grumble, walking over to the guard-like statues.

I double check to make sure they're statues, before turning to my shadow. I raise my hand towards it.

"Flame!!" I call my shadows name and it comes to life.

"Yeah, what?" Flame asks me.

"I just wanted you to see me complete the dare you offered me."

"Really?~"

"Really." I turn and look at the door's keyhole.

I look at it and chuckle. "Looks like it needs a special ring. Ha! This is child's play."

I stand up and step back a bit from the door. I focus my power on the door and in 2 seconds, it opens.

"See? Child's play. I can do this in my sleep." I tell Flame

"Good for you. But my dare was for you to catch some rays from the sun. You only half completed the dare." she says, smirking

"Actually, while we were talking, I caught some rays, so, HA!" I gloat.

"*scoff* Whatever. Let's go before we get caught." Flame tells me

"Fine." I cancel the spell that brought her to life and run away.

Author's pov

Unknown to Flame and Flare,  Valtor was watching. Right then and there, he fell in love. With Flare.

I mean, who could resist flame red hair, crystal blue eyes, and such a daring and adventurous personality? Other than Darkar and the specialists.