My Hero/ It's a Date

(Warning: Attempted rape. Keyword: Attempt. Also, terrible edit)

Flare's pov

I walk into the best club in Solaria and smirk. I walk over to the dance floor and start dancing. Everyone looks at me as I sway my hip and dance to the beat. When the song ends, I whoop, clap and whistle at the band with everyone else.

I walk up on stage and whisper into the lead singers ear, "Hey. Mind if I sing a song I wrote??"

The guy nods and I magic up the music sheets for them. I step up to the mic and smile.

"Hello, Solarians! So...I'm not from around here, but I can NEVER and I mean EVER go someplace without doing the one thing I adore. So put your hands together for this song. I hope you like it." I say, before taking a breathe and signal the band to start.

The crowd was a cheering mess after the song ended. I smiled and elegantly curtsy. I wave and walk off the stage and head outside.

Once I step outside I walk south of the club. According to Stella, there's a café a couple blocks away.

As I'm walking, I sense someone following me. I think about turning around before mentally berating myself.

'You idiot! Horror movie 101! Never turn around if you feel like you're being followed!!!" I think to myself

I start walking faster and shakily breath before breaking out in a run. As I run, I can hear someone running behind me, and gaining!

The mystery person grabs my forearm and pulls me into an alleyway. I struggle at first, before the person backhands me, busting my bottom lip.

I look at the person and see it's a male. Messy black hair, brown eyes so dark they're nearly black. Gray sweatshirt, black jeans, and black combat boots. All in all, he looks stupid.

(😭😭😭 I'm terrible with most of my edits!!)

He leans towards my ear and I can smell the liquor in his breath.

'Damn it. A drunk idiot!!' I think, cringing

"I'mma have fun with you~ I'm gonna be so hard, you can't walk." he says, with a drunken slur

I keep myself from heaving, but when I feel him reach under my skirt, I suddenly feel genuine fear.

My breathing quickens my eyes dart around looking for something, anything that'll stop him. I feel him reach my panty-line and whimper.

Then, out of nowhere, a man with blond/tan hair appears and yanks the man off me, tossing him to the ground. I get one glimpse of my hero, and see a murderous look in his eyes. He goes to punch the bastard, but I stop him.

He looks at me confused, before I smirk with an evil glint in my eye.

"Now, now. You can't just stop a man from raping a girl and try to beat him up, before the victim. You can have your turn after me." I say in a sickeningly sweet voice, smirk still on my face

My hero smirks sexily and steps aside, saying huskily, "Very well. Ladies first."

I shiver in lust and walk over to the bastard, my fists lighting up with flames.

(3 hours later)

I look down at the bastard in dark glee as I inspect all the bruises and burns he has. I chuckle darkly as I hear a whimper from him.

It turns out my hero can use fire too. Which I was particularly interested about. Said person steps beside me and cracks his knuckles.

"Well, that was fun." he says

"Yeah, it was. By the way, thanks for helping me out earlier."

"You're welcome."

"Well, now I have to ask Pyro to get me a spell that erases memories."

"What? Gonna use it on me?" he asks, suspicion in his eyes

"Pfft. No. That'd be a lousy way to thank someone for saving me and my virginity." I say

He looks at me and smirks.

"Was that an open invitation?" He asks

"Maybe for when we get to know each other.' I say, ' I was actually on my way to a café another block away, before stupid showed up. Wanna come?"

"I need to at least know your name."

"It's Flare. You?"

".....eh."

"Ah. Let me guess....criminal?"

"Hm..."

"Well, I'm completely trustworthy to people I have an interest in. You...' I say, pointing a finger at him, '...have my interest." With that he smiles, and GAWD, I feel I'll melt.

"Valtor."

"Well, Valtor~ It's a date. Let's go to that café... After my pixie, Pyro brings me a memory spell."