Reckless Love

Please listen to the song above before ready, trust me its worth your time. If the video wont work here is the link- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZavPYZqJOb8

Recently I went to a "Seek Week" camp and during the praise and worship the band We the Remnant sang the song Reckless Love by Bethal Music. When they started singing the chorus of the song I was overwhelmed with the love that God has for us.

The song is based on the parable of the one lost sheep. This parable is found in Matthew 18:12-14, where Jesus says-"What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of then goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that one sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in Heaven that one of these little ones should perish."-(NKJV)

Nowadays there are so many people that don't believe that God would go out of his way to save us if we go astray or that God will show his love to us even if we have failed him. BUT what Jesus said in that parable proves that God would show his unfailing love for each and everyone of us and that he rejoices even if only one person finds him.

My prayers are that whoever is reading this will realize that you can't earn God's love, because its already there and he is ready to show his love all you have to do is accept it.

In the bridge of the song it says, "There's no room you won't light up, mountain you won't climb up coming after me. There's no wall you won't kick down, lie you won't tear down coming after me."

As sons and daughters of Christ we need to understand that our father would do anything for us to come to know him, so we can be in glory with him in Heaven.

If you have any prayer requests, questions, or topics you want me to cover just comment here.

Thanks for reading love Vinny Sue